I liek to level.

Awesome said:
tumblr_lb4alxliCm1qc2dnk.jpg

/applaud

ha i just got that car decal from a raffle

HA!

I'm not mad but I feel bad that another rogue twink didn't get those "Shadowfang"'s.

Warcraftnick said:
Lookin good at 20.

My rogue looks better at 20 with fangs too.

Fangcrutch @ Medivh - Game - World of Warcraft

Nice gearing idiot, way to be BIS BRAH. Trash. Damn I love idiots who bind fangs to shitty rogues with +1 stam enchant to bracer and +7 agil to gloves, not to mention fiery OH fang with + 7 stam on boots. Not even going to laugh at your choice of BOW, or the fact that your belt is monkey, and your chest is just the stupidest idea I've ever seen on a rogue, I'd rather see that stam chest on a hunter than a damn rogue.

I bet this guy gets wrecked by level 10 rogues.

Probably level 10 warriors too.

Mochabad said:
Nice gearing idiot, way to be BIS BRAH. Trash. Damn I love idiots who bind fangs to shitty rogues with +1 stam enchant to bracer and +7 agil to gloves, not to mention fiery OH fang with + 7 stam on boots. Not even going to laugh at your choice of BOW, or the fact that your belt is monkey, and your chest is just the stupidest idea I've ever seen on a rogue, I'd rather see that stam chest on a hunter than a damn rogue.

Someone's mad.

lmao why keep this garbage thread open and close the dream team thread which was at least somewhat enjoyable

you mods are completely destroying drayner's vision for a twink site, i hope you can sleep at night knowing how much you must disappoint him

Mochabad said:

Jailbotqt @ Ursin - Game - World of Warcraft

Glad you levelled...You didn't deserve such a twink, being Combat spec and all...

On another note, I'm pretty sure ending any toon name in "qt" is completely retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread