I know alot of you are waiting for scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see a anything that is not 20 in skirmish I just get in combat Ice Block and leave the match so I don't get the debuff. Even if the 29 is on my team I do the same.

I agree with mostly everything that you said Bwappo, except the money part. $15 dollars a month in addition to other more important monthly living costs could be out of reach for many.

50cents a day? If anyone is that strapped for cash, the time it takes to build a BiS F2P is better spent elsewhere mate.

This has to be the wildest thread I've ever unintentionally made.

I love when people try to justify why they are a p2p in this bracket.

Because paying for a subscription is so unreasonable, right? I get it, in your world the only thing that matters is playing a level 20 on a starter account. Anyone else is just batshit crazy/irrational and can't possibly justify what they do.

I've maintained my subscription for most of the last decade. I have two accounts I pay for. I have several twinks in a variety of brackets. My favorite bracket has and always will be 29s because it's the first bracket I ever twinked and it's where I met most of my friends in this game. I've kept my 29s updated each time something changes, and I've spent a healthy amount of time over the last two years of a dead bracket, actually playing them with friends.

Please enlighten me on why I would stop playing my 29s just because F2Ps are now pushed into the bracket I play.

I love when people try to justify why they are a p2p in this bracket.

Vote for worst post in this thread.

The 20-24 war is over. That bracket has been merged back into the original 20-29 bracket. There is no justification needed. This is a subscription based game and the 29s were certainly here long before the f2p/24 drama.

*edit cause typing is hard

Vote for worst post in this thread.

The 20-24 war is over. That bracket has been merged back into the original 20-29 bracket. There is no justification needed. This is a subscription based game and the 29s were certainly here long before the f2p/24 drama.

*edit cause typing is hard

and i played xp off twinks long befor u know that game...
u a fine example for the typical braindead 29..sry dude but u got not enough brain to understand.

will luve 2 see u cry after the arena scaling patch.

cya

Honestly, there's really no need for f2p/p2p/20/29 bickering. I really don't get it.

F2Ps and 29s are pretty balanced in BGs. They obviously aren't equal, but it's a hell of a lot closer than it's ever been or ever will be. I've actually enjoyed BGs on both ends of the spectrum (and imo the bracket was unplayable from both perspectives in 5.4).

Yeah, the lack of scaling in skirmishes sucks. Hopefully it's fixed soon. but in the meantime if you can't deal with games that aren't 29 vs. 29 or f2p vs. f2p, then find wargames! That's what a lot of 29s are doing.

Because paying for a subscription is so unreasonable, right? I get it, in your world the only thing that matters is playing a level 20 on a starter account. Anyone else is just batshit crazy/irrational and can't possibly justify what they do.

I've maintained my subscription for most of the last decade. I have two accounts I pay for. I have several twinks in a variety of brackets. My favorite bracket has and always will be 29s because it's the first bracket I ever twinked and it's where I met most of my friends in this game. I've kept my 29s updated each time something changes, and I've spent a healthy amount of time over the last two years of a dead bracket, actually playing them with friends.

Please enlighten me on why I would stop playing my 29s just because F2Ps are now pushed into the bracket I play.

Paying for a sub is not unreasonable in the slightest, it is where you choose to play at, in fact subscribing to this game has nothing to do with the problem at all. It's a matter of following the rules of the bracket. This isn't the 29s bracket anymore it is shared with clutter.

Honestly, there's really no need for f2p/p2p/20/29 bickering.

right!
i got realy no problem whit the xp off twinks.
played long enough for my self.
but i got a problem whit ppl what tell bullshit^^ and i always say what i think and give a a shit how many ppl like what i think.

My only reason for posting here now is because these F2Ps feel the need to whine about us being in their games, even going so far as to insult us for it.

Since the only person in this thread who has done this is Neon, and this thread has essentially turned into a one-on-one e-peen-slapping contest between the two of you, then I think at this point you two ought to take it to PMs. Your personal grudge against each other, or whatever, has gained sentience and become its own monster. This entire line of thought is off-topic for the original post, and if it belonged anywhere, it would be in the 20-29 forum and not the F2P-specific forum.

I feel like a lot of people, myself included, have let this spin on long enough because it's just so entertaining to watch the train wreck that the two of you create by plunging head-long into each other, but you have both VERY clearly stated your point of view MANY times, and the re-re-re-hash has gotten stale.

Since the only person in this thread who has done this is Neon, and this thread has essentially turned into a one-on-one e-peen-slapping contest between the two of you, then I think at this point you two ought to take it to PMs. Your personal grudge against each other, or whatever, has gained sentience and become its own monster. This entire line of thought is off-topic for the original post, and if it belonged anywhere, it would be in the 20-29 forum and not the F2P-specific forum.

I feel like a lot of people, myself included, have let this spin on long enough because it's just so entertaining to watch the train wreck that the two of you create by plunging head-long into each other, but you have both VERY clearly stated your point of view MANY times, and the re-re-re-hash has gotten stale.

I honestly don't dislike him, just his viewpoints.

Entertaining? Really? I find it rather childish and a complete waste of time better spent elsewhere. Why is it people prefer to be negative instead of contributing to positive things on the bracket?

and i played xp off twinks long befor u know that game...
u a fine example for the typical braindead 29..sry dude but u got not enough brain to understand.

will luve 2 see u cry after the arena scaling patch.

cya

LOL.. Cry? Hardly. I don't have nor have ever had a 29. Keep talking out of your butt..

I agree with Bwappo. Once skirmishes are scaled this could be a golden age for twinking where the majority of XP-off can play in one semi-balanced bracket with 24/7 pops.

This thread has gone way off-topic... You'd never be able to tell the original topic was about arenas.

Locking this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread