I HAVE THE BIGGEST CoC IN THE 20-29 BRACKET

30% vers is only 15% damage reduction tbf if you are hit for a 5k ability that only reduces the damage by 750, you are still getting slammed with 4250 damage lol. My lvl 35 warlock who ill admit is not in bis ( only have a few mythic warforges ) only has 4500 hp lol.

Like the druid gets hit for 3600 on the cc alone that + ice nova was 6200 total lol. I dont think 15% damage reduction was going to save him there XD
Ya that ice nova actually hits just as hard as CoC most of the time. Some times I accidentally one shot people with ice nova alone lmao.

30% verse gear is 15% damage reduction... an arcane mage with a trinket will eat though 15% reduction and 4k hp in just as fast as the video showed. Too many kids are delusional (and by that I mean stupid as fuck) about the power discrepancy at 29 (even over the 20s).

30% verse gear is 15% damage reduction... an arcane mage with a trinket will eat though 15% reduction and 4k hp in just as fast as the video showed. Too many kids are delusional (and by that I mean stupid as fuck) about the power discrepancy at 29 (even over the 20s)
I agree. Vers is mainly only used to further increase damage output.

Reactions: Sil
Vers is always just increased damage... just happens to be more damage with a minor damage reduction attached.

If mastery is just extra damage, and vers is near the same damage increase with a bonus... why not use it? If the modifiers are not similar then it's not a viable option, but if they're really close then it'd be silly not to utilize the extra reduction.

I never looked, but say MM gets range and damage with mastery vs. damage/reduction of verse, that's a no brainer to me for the extra range.... no idea if they're similar tho, just saying the extra utility is the decision-maker, for me at least.

Like the druid gets hit for 3600 on the cc alone

I thought he was whipping around double CoCs the whole time, I didnt realize that the first was the nova... :OMEGALUL:

Vers is always just increased damage... just happens to be more damage with a minor damage reduction attached.

If mastery is just extra damage, and vers is near the same damage increase with a bonus... why not use it? If the modifiers are not similar then it's not a viable option, but if they're really close then it'd be silly not to utilize the extra reduction.

I never looked, but say MM gets range and damage with mastery vs. damage/reduction of verse, that's a no brainer to me for the extra range.... no idea if they're similar tho, just saying the extra utility is the decision-maker, for me at least.

I thought he was whipping around double CoCs the whole time, I didnt realize that the first was the nova... :OMEGALUL:
Ya that’s why I stack harm on my arcane spec. Cause both give a raw damage increase for my spec.

I just like the video because it puts a lot of these other kids arguments that we have had to tolerate to dead-rest.

Dumb kid: "My class has X Y and Z talents!!! that they did not have at 20, I have much more survivalbility!"

Life: "You just took 6k in 1 second, who cares about what you think you have."

I just like the video because it puts a lot of these other kids arguments to dead-rest.

Dumb kid: "My class has X Y and Z talents!!! that they did not have at 20, I have much more survivalbility!"

Well I’m glad I could settle it and have visual proof. <3
[doublepost=1661693725,1661693690][/doublepost]
what am i reading in this thread lmao
Knowledge little billy.

I just like the video because it puts a lot of these other kids arguments that we have had to tolerate to dead-rest.

well... the extra abilitys are still huge. for my sub rog for example we have shadowdance and symbols of death to say this isn't huge is just hardcore coping COPIUM

well... the extra abilitys are still huge. for my sub rog for example we have shadowdance and symbols of death to say this isn't huge is just hardcore coping COPIUM

We have had all those arguments before... sure rogue got some more damage... not the same thing as a ranged multi target death nuke. I get it, but most of the time that stuff does not matter.

I don't want to take a way from the vid anymore tho, high quality regardless of the intent.

Last edited:
Literally everything is better... gear, abilities, flat out more options, etc.

The only thing to cling to at 20 is playing for free and the community. More power to all that, but there's no argument.

edit- even stuff that is "the same" is still better at 29. Except soloing PvE, I guess. So at least there's that... :YEP:

And in Dragonflight, 29 rogues get cloak of shadows and blind back. And may pick up gouge, improved sprint, shadowstep, and maneuverability. Casters are going to have a rough time versus rogues in DF.

I partly agree with JadeFire on some of the silly damage right now. I play healer 50% of the time and there is almost no counterplay to some specs. I've had to rebind my keys to reach self-healing faster, and it doesn't matter. However, Dragonflight 29 talents bring back some goodies (blessing of sacrifice or blessing of protection, pain suppression, earth shield on two people, etc.)

This video made me enjoy 187 seconds of life.
I’m very happy to hear that! More too come for sure. I’m enjoying making content again. Got a new drive for it.
[doublepost=1661706110,1661705587][/doublepost]
Literally everything is better... gear, abilities, flat out more options, etc.

The only thing to cling to at 20 is playing for free and the community. More power to all that, but there's no argument.

edit- even stuff that is "the same" is still better at 29. Except soloing PvE, I guess. So at least there's that... :YEP:
I feel like the abilities carry more weight than the extra item levels.

Yea, agreed... but it's worth noting that even the same gear from a dungeon is still better. Marginally, but isnt that what it's all about for a lot of people? min-maxing to the nth degree? A maxed out (non-gf) 20 will always be inferior to the same 29.

Yea, agreed... but it's worth noting that even the same gear from a dungeon is still better. Marginally, but isnt that what it's all about for a lot of people? min-maxing to the nth degree? A maxed out (non-gf) 20 will always be inferior to the same 29.
Ya absolutely.
[doublepost=1661707851,1661707743][/doublepost]
Brings my brain back to pwndepot. I hope it continues.
Good good. I def plan on continuing to upload fo sho. Enjoying it again.
[doublepost=1661708437][/doublepost]
And in Dragonflight, 29 rogues get cloak of shadows and blind back. And may pick up gouge, improved sprint, shadowstep, and maneuverability. Casters are going to have a rough time versus rogues in DF.

I partly agree with JadeFire on some of the silly damage right now. I play healer 50% of the time and there is almost no counterplay to some specs. I've had to rebind my keys to reach self-healing faster, and it doesn't matter. However, Dragonflight 29 talents bring back some goodies (blessing of sacrifice or blessing of protection, pain suppression, earth shield on two people, etc.)
Bro DF is gonna be so fun for twinking. Might stick with the mage might not. Idk yet. But I’m sure I’ll stick to mage.

yeah DF is gonna be interesting! and i agree the new defensive skills doesn't matter a lot. but the offensive ones...

Users who are viewing this thread