I HAVE THE BIGGEST CoC IN THE 20-29 BRACKET

Why didnt you post this on the gucciglad youtube? Am i missing something?
I can’t access that channel anymore for some reason. Guess the verification process was locked to my old phone and number. I tried contacting YouTube but gl with that lol. It’s all good though I only make content for purely fun and as a pass time besides playing games. I never sought after any financial gain or anything of that matter. So I made a new channel after my long hiatus and I’m alright with it.

I can’t access that channel anymore for some reason. Guess the verification process was locked to my old phone and number. I tried contacting YouTube but gl with that lol. It’s all good though I only make content for purely fun and as a pass time besides playing games. I never sought after any financial gain or anything of that matter. So I made a new channel after my long hiatus and I’m alright with it.
Okay, because the legend is back, you must now create a brewmaster monk with the super saiyan music again and high edits. Kthanks. #besttwinkmontagesNA

I knew I would make it into your video. :) Thanks for dunking on my druid and lock. I thought there was a chance to survive your CoC but it's simply too big.
Lmao! Thanks for being a good sport man and seeing that it’s just for fun and content. I wish more people were like you. Much respect.
[doublepost=1661632184,1661632143][/doublepost]
Lmao! Ya I got that fire.

Yeah would love to see a brewmaster video now versus the old broken era shit. You wont be nuking kids for 2600, more like 400 and you have no mega shield (or least one that keeps up with the damage you just showed)... but, I'd love to see it.

this will teach the opponents to start wearing vers gears.

Didn't matter on the druid, I had around 29% at the time. Looks like I had 2 flag stacks.

On the warlock, eh, it's more fun being a glass cannon. I was hoping to reflect ice nova for giggles, but it didn't happen. Though not sure if ice nova can be reflected these days. Been over a year since I last played.

It eats right through the vers honestly.
[doublepost=1661656021,1661655936][/doublepost]
Didn't matter on the druid, I had around 29% at the time. Looks like I had 2 flag stacks.

On the warlock, eh, it's more fun being a glass cannon. I was hoping to reflect ice nova for giggles, but it didn't happen. Though not sure if ice nova can be reflected these days. Been over a year since I last played.
If you woulda waited maybe. But I saw you pop it early so I just melded and prepped u guys in position to set up. And I agree most glass cannon builds are more fun to play imo.

30% vers is only 15% damage reduction tbf if you are hit for a 5k ability that only reduces the damage by 750, you are still getting slammed with 4250 damage lol. My lvl 35 warlock who ill admit is not in bis ( only have a few mythic warforges ) only has 4500 hp lol.

Like the druid gets hit for 3600 on the cc alone that + ice nova was 6200 total lol. I dont think 15% damage reduction was going to save him there XD

Users who are viewing this thread