Huwoaah??

People are so greedy. As mentioned before an extra 3 stam from a trinket compared to a current trinket isn't much of a big deal. If that 3 stamina makes a big difference to you, then you shouldn't be PvP'ing.

I agree with adeus its not a game breaking advantage, and shouldnt be reported imo. Now say....if he had a pair of bracers that added a couple hundred attack power more than he was supposed to have, and hit mad crits while using it.....that would be something I would imagine peaple would get pissed about and decide to report it
<

I'm with Adeus on this one. Leave the guy be with his OP-ness. It ain't like he's dominating premades 'cause of the extra 3 stam. Just because you can't have it doesn't mean you gotta ruin his fun.

Blizz already does enough to nerf fun without help from you jealous children.

All we need is more negative attention to twinks. Maybe if it was like Enti's or w/e that **** was way back when, you know, something you can notice without having to /inspect? Even thinking of reporting someone for this is stupid.

Glad i now know if i get something OP as hell, i won't show it to anyone, and abuse the **** out of it.

guys, its a difference of 30 health in total.

do u rly think thats gonna make a difference for some bad paladin in brown's guild?

Answer: No

i agree with adeus and keepin it real who else agrees to just keep it real and not give a damn about it

and besides... that 6 stam is game breaking over 12 int that they'd get from dual seal of argas.

edit: my crackhead 5 am self read "protection" as "holy". derpsticks.

Users who are viewing this thread