Huwoaah??

You should first warn the person and tell him not to use it in bgs before reporting really. If he keeps using it, then it can be considered as exploiting in a way so go for it

Oh two sylvanesses are nothing, I had a pair of +34 str fortified bracers on my old warrior, with +9str enchant on them. They really did give all of that str too.

What happened was someone stuck a pair of +5 ones in our gb, then I got them, and they didnt give any stats not even the +5 str. So i sent a ticket and overnight a gm sent me +34 str bracers. Was epic. sadly that warrior has long been deleted but im sure someone around here remembers it.

Oh two sylvanesses are nothing, I had a pair of +34 str fortified bracers on my old warrior, with +9str enchant on them. They really did give all of that str too.

What happened was someone stuck a pair of +5 ones in our gb, then I got them, and they didnt give any stats not even the +5 str. So i sent a ticket and overnight a gm sent me +34 str bracers. Was epic. sadly that warrior has long been deleted but im sure someone around here remembers it.
/wow

anyone who reports that is retarded or just wishes they had another one. It dosnt add any huge advantage or anything, just a little more hp, like what 40 more hp than another ring would give? Yeah that isnt worth the time to fill out a report imo.

cuz 30sec is such a huge time investment while waiting 10min for q to pop

cuz 30sec is such a huge time investment while waiting 10min for q to pop

oh snap u got me there. Oh well, I suppose there isnt a reason then as to whether someone shouldnt report this player over 40 or so xtra hp. Feel free to file a ticket it if bothers you, I mean that player could survive like 1/3 of a second longer with this second ring, which is a very important issue.

oh snap u got me there. Oh well, I suppose there isnt a reason then as to whether someone shouldnt report this player over 40 or so xtra hp. Feel free to file a ticket it if bothers you, I mean that player could survive like 1/3 of a second longer with this second ring, which is a very important issue.

sry did i somewhere infer i personally gave a **** about it?

@OP your a ******* retard, why not just ask him instead of making a thread you ******* dipshit

now you got all these baddies QQing and going to report him because they have a **** to far up their ass because they dont have 2

god ******* morons

mods close this thread, and make it unreadable plz retards are being ******* retards

Users who are viewing this thread