Hu's Video Thread

Re: Hai guyz am num 1

Nice kiting in those vids Hue. You also demonstrated excellent control of your opponents.
However, I can't say I liked your interface much... far too standard to be interesting.

Thepriesto, you demonstrate a lot of potential to become a top notch troll, IF you practice at it a bit more. I would suggest honing your use of written English to the point where people can understand you without question. Sadly, as Mindy pointed out, Google translator has not gotten to the point where it can translate your... unique brand of writing just yet...

Why'd you post that one game at 2:05 in the first video when my Ret afk'd during the match? :(

3rd time watching the video at the top and im just now realizing im in it :D

Why'd you post that one game at 2:05 in the first video when my Ret afk'd during the match? :(

Idk, I wasn't paying too much attention to the clips D:

i just picked a few at random since I couldn't be bothered with watching 4+hours of content

well, it looks like the new site isn't ready since we're back to this version of TI, and it seems that every post/thread made whilst TI was using Xenforo has been deleted so ill just skip the hassle of making a new thread and update this one while im able to.

anyway i hope everyone enjoys this new video. i tried to experiment a bit with the ending; can i get some feedback on it? lol

FC running and hiding in corners too op - Support 100% Mo killing spiders during his down-time.

Just watched the latest vid.

Buffs aside that is some impressive damage for a lock, especially in th parts where you are demo.

Favorite spec this patch? Destro?

Just watched the latest vid.

Buffs aside that is some impressive damage for a lock, especially in th parts where you are demo.

Favorite spec this patch? Destro?

Demo has been my favorite this patch, destro is just too mainstream...(does actual damage)

Users who are viewing this thread