Hunters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaorinite said:
Don't hold your breath. You and Kow are second natured at that.

Only second? I'm flattered. :)

Homernoheals said:
LOL, Kao, you are the useless one. You can't get an efc down in a timely manner, you report healers afk because they get the better of you on forums (and won't heal you), and you spend most of the game typing nonsensical twink-speak with your "male companions". "No U!" "U a baddie"

"Me want my binkie!" Go play 19s or stay on alliance ( so you can feel good ganging up with 3 other hunters to get me down) so we don't have to endure your shit personality and your lack of talent at this game.

LOL (in real life) @ "male companions". I had the same thought when the paperboy was mentioned. ;)

Homernoheals said:
People like Kao etc try so hard to achieve status on message boards and in-game due to their lack of offline talent points. Forums, guilds, and cartoon battlegrounds are the only venues in which these people feel comfortable performing in front of others. And even then they perform poorly

at these things. No social skills, no normal friends, being more concerned with Deadman's Hand than with finding employment, etc etc...

I LOL at your lives, Kao and friends :D

Unfortunately social skills and reasoning abilities aren't learned in lore. Anyhow, good point. Their interactions with others only go well when the other is a NPC. I suppose this benefits the blow-up doll industry, though. Not a lot of women would want them in their LoS, unless that disability check is a big one, lol.

allahkazam said:
if these two were griefing the 20-24 bracket their dozen accounts would have been banned instantly. this website does not care to monitor its own forums so that the people trolling and griefing elsewhere can't do it here.

they are awful. they don't fake cast. they stand there and get CC chained and silenced like completely shitty players. it's hilarious going from a nova, then a CS, into a hoj, into an lolurdead.

First off, I'd like to say that you're gay, stupid, and I'd beat the shit out of you if we ever met :) You are likely physically unappealing to both sexes as well. Second, I'd like for you to explain how being crowd controlled and killed by multiple enemy players makes someone a shitty player. I'd like for you to explain how you handle multiple hunters silencing and scatter-shotting you along with, cheap shot, psychic scream, fear etc.... You are obviously the best player in the world and I need your advice on how to survive as a resto shaman in these situations. If you aren't able to tell me how to fight off multiple players, We can safely assume that I have offended you and your life partner, nastay, and that you are engaging in the "trolling" or more gay "griefing" that you accuse me of.

Buckdich said:
Actually Amy's improved quite a bit from the start from what I've noticed, I just wish Kowd could improve just as well ;p but I understand a Resto Shaman is a bit tougher to play than a holydin. Resto shaman gotta juke! ;D

Yeah, those 0.08% drop rates take time.

Also, the increased heals on you didn't coincidentally coincide with you being more civil to me. ;) Just keep killing stuff and being a supportive teammate and things will keep improving.

Homernoheals said:
You are likely physically unappealing to both sexes as well.

Does this include all ages, too? The elderly gentleman on Family Guy might be interested if all other options were exhausted.

Second, I'd like for you to explain how being crowd controlled and killed by multiple enemy players makes someone a shitty player.

I second this question, since his original statement contradicts itself with "they stand there and get CC chained and silenced like completely shitty players". How else would one be chain CC'd and silenced?

This guy should have been given more literature on his TBI. His posts contain the same nonsensical hilarity as children's nursery rhymes. :rolleyes:

Donteventrii said:
Non-response? Come again?

Actually, this seems like a fair suggestion to sort things out. Arguing about cartoon characters is akin to girls squabbling over Barbies. I say to man up and take this outside (literally). Then delete your RL character if you lose the duel?

Donteventrii said:
So should we just assume anything you write will be a troll?

Sure, if you want me to assume everything you write is stemming from untreated mental illness.

Donteventrii said:
Can you please turn your experience back on and leave our bracket to troll other pastures?

We request the same of you. We also request that you begin taking medications. And again, don't confuse "trolling" with my telling you like it is, you dull-normal, unstable, ass clown :D

allahkazam said:
if these two were griefing the 20-24 bracket their dozen accounts would have been banned instantly. this website does not care to monitor its own forums so that the people trolling and griefing elsewhere can't do it here.

they are awful. they don't fake cast. they stand there and get CC chained and silenced like completely shitty players. it's hilarious going from a nova, then a CS, into a hoj, into an lolurdead.

It's funny you believe "these two" are "griefing" the bracket, when all I've seen are responses to existing negative comments that can easily be deemed "trolling" (as the official definition is purposely trying to elicit a response - and respond these two have to your posts).

For example, your post I've quoted above - I am currently responding to a negative post you made earlier that is clearly trying to elicit a response. Then you're going to respond negatively to the elicited response, call me a "troll", when the post referenced above clearly is trying to instigate and elicit further negative posts. :rolleyes:

Then later you'll play the victim and act as if I independently posted this, because I'm a big mean baddie who came out of nowhere and specifically chose you to harass. Don't flatter yourself, although I realize this is likely the most attention you've gotten from anything with a vagina since birth.

By not responding to this post, by the ToS definition, you make me (and anyone else) not a troll. Thanks. :)

I'm not replying to you since I'm not using any quotations. ^^^^

Wineheals said:
It's funny you believe "these two" are "griefing" the bracket, when all I've seen are responses to existing negative comments that can easily be deemed "trolling" (as the official definition is purposely trying to elicit a response - and respond these two have to your posts).

For example, your post I've quoted above - I am currently responding to a negative post you made earlier that is clearly trying to elicit a response. Then you're going to respond negatively to the elicited response, call me a "troll", when the post referenced above clearly is trying to instigate and elicit further negative posts. :rolleyes:

Then later you'll play the victim and act as if I independently posted this, because I'm a big mean baddie who came out of nowhere and specifically chose you to harass. Don't flatter yourself, although I realize this is likely the most attention you've gotten from anything with a vagina since birth.

By not responding to this post, by the ToS definition, you make me (and anyone else) not a troll. Thanks. :)

The vagina comment is funny because it's funny, and it's funny because it's true. And why does this douche think we have a dozen accounts?

How many Wineheals and Homernoheals do you think are here?

Homernoheals said:
First off, I'd like to say that you're gay, stupid, and I'd beat the shit out of you if we ever met :) You are likely physically unappealing to both sexes as well. Second, I'd like for you to explain how being crowd controlled and killed by multiple enemy players makes someone a shitty player. I'd like for you to explain how you handle multiple hunters silencing and scatter-shotting you along with, cheap shot, psychic scream, fear etc.... You are obviously the best player in the world and I need your advice on how to survive as a resto shaman in these situations. If you aren't able to tell me how to fight off multiple players, We can safely assume that I have offended you and your life partner, nastay, and that you are engaging in the "trolling" or more gay "griefing" that you accuse me of.

alliance strats on offense are designed based on how poorly we think you will react to each situation

that's pretty impressive by itself

Homernoheals said:
No, you're a virgin if you act like one. You make big assumptions, sir.

ahh from what i seen it was anyone who disagreed with you was a virgin, my fault please continue your flame fest

While i am glad to see someone else has taken up the job of keeping this thread alive i think we might have better luck getting along in games if we don't go out of our way to pick fights and troll on the forums.

if you feel the need to troll for the lulz as some of us sometimes do please try to keep it about in game issues and leave real life out of it, it's a lot funnier to read that kind of trolling and a lot less insulting/offensive in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread