Hunters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now, I am pretty sure if someone's real life sucked that badly, they wouldn't be able to afford their internet connection, comfortable place to play, their computer, or their wow sub. As for Kao, you should probably not criticize him like that. He isn't like some of the other folks in this bracket who literally drag their team down just by their presence. His characters are geared, he knows how to play them, and 99% of the time he's more than positive in games.

He's actually what I would call a good role model for the bracket, you should take notes.

Buckdich said:
Actually Amy's improved quite a bit from the start from what I've noticed, I just wish Kowd could improve just as well ;p but I understand a Resto Shaman is a bit tougher to play than a holydin. Resto shaman gotta juke! ;D

I play my part in keeping Franchi up with our other healers. When I die I come back and heal again. My wish is that the offense that you are usually a part of could kill an enemy flag carrier more often. We all have room for improvements.

Homernoheals said:
This non-response just validates what I say about you. Wouldn't it be fun if you and Kao could see what my offline DPS is like? That is where things really matter :D

Non-response? Come again?

Willyshatner said:
Hey now, I am pretty sure if someone's real life sucked that badly, they wouldn't be able to afford their internet connection, comfortable place to play, their computer, or their wow sub. As for Kao, you should probably not criticize him like that. He isn't like some of the other folks in this bracket who literally drag their team down just by their presence. His characters are geared, he knows how to play them, and 99% of the time he's more than positive in games.

He's actually what I would call a good role model for the bracket, you should take notes.

Kao encouraged others to report me afk out of a game when we only had 2 healers.

He spends most of the bg chatting like a 12 year old girl or personally attacking others. I question the judgment of anyone who would find this asshole to be a positive role model.

I assume his mom and/or or my tax dollars support him.

Homernoheals said:
I play my part in keeping Franchi up with our other healers. When I die I come back and heal again. My wish is that the offense that you are usually a part of could kill an enemy flag carrier more often. We all have room for improvements.

you shouldnt point the finger at buck for not getting your returns, try a warrior in this bracket sometime. horde seems to always roll 4+healers and wonder why they dont have the dps to return a flag.

Donteventrii said:
Non-response? Come again?

There is no content to your responses. This is indicative of your inability to communicate effectively and an unintentional acknowledgment that what I say about you is true.

roudy said:
you shouldnt point the finger at buck for not getting your returns, try a warrior in this bracket sometime. horde seems to always roll 4+healers and wonder why they dont have the dps to return a flag.

This is an odd response since I didn't point the finger at him exclusively. I wrote that he is part of the offense that does not return many flags. Given the number of (DPS) people on horde side who believe that they are the best players in the universe (and I'm not speaking of Buck) we should be returning flags quite quickly.

Homernoheals said:
This is an odd response since I didn't point the finger at him exclusively. I wrote that he is part of the offense that does not return many flags. Given the number of (DPS) people on horde side who believe that they are the best players in the universe (and I'm not speaking of Buck) we should be returning flags quite quickly.

Thanks for clarifying I misread that as well. Bucks a good guy and is all about being where he's most beneficial in a game.

Homernoheals said:

ok it just seemed like you were singeling buck out for no good reason, carry on

if these two were griefing the 20-24 bracket their dozen accounts would have been banned instantly. this website does not care to monitor its own forums so that the people trolling and griefing elsewhere can't do it here.

they are awful. they don't fake cast. they stand there and get CC chained and silenced like completely shitty players. it's hilarious going from a nova, then a CS, into a hoj, into an lolurdead.

Kao encouraged others to report me afk out of a game when we only had 2 healers.

He spends most of the bg chatting like a 12 year old girl or personally attacking others. I question the judgment of anyone who would find this asshole to be a positive role model.

I assume his mom and/or or my tax dollars support him.

I think Kao still hasn't been convinced that you and amy are an asset to our team (rather than a detriment). I'm sure this is largely due to the way you selectively heal people (still) or the way you grab flags and attempt to run them through a 5-6 man sea of red. I give you points for trying to be proactive with flag running, but it really doesn't help when anyone besides our FC picks up the flag (except in situations where alliance are about to cap and picking up their flag will prevent that). Donteventrii makes this mistake every game he's in, so please don't feel bad or that I am targeting you specifically.

As for anything Kao has said, I can understand where you're coming from when you take things more personally. Many players could stand to be a LOT nicer, and that goes without saying. However, I won't decline to say that others could stand to be a little more forgiving, as well. We all have a common interest (everyone), and we are not incapable of getting along with one another.

Almost+dit+Top80+Neat+Thanks+Guys+3+dit+Top40+FIRST+TIME_60018c_2537205.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread