Hunters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's neighbor's paper delivery boy told me otherwise. He would have no reason to lie to me.

Fcftw said:
I was told by somebody the things you have said to them... they had no reason to lie to me

Those you can't do, teach. Or in his case, talk. Let this impotent idiot continue to be useless in BGs.

Phauren said:
Again you are an idiot. Would you like milk with your cookie?

Oh and for everyone to see how great of an accomplishment you had

Phaurenzard @ Doomhammer - Game - World of Warcraft

wouldnt have mattered.. it wasnt the fact that you lost that makes you bad it was how you lost, i think you landed maybe one or two hemos on me even though you got a full duration evasion off, all I had to do was get behind you.. you know.. the thing you were unable to do to me cause you suck bad at your class

pervert

I couldn't get behind you because you ambushed + then shit on my face.

Yet again look at my gear

You seem to have a huge problem with lying.

I think Willy should be present for this 'deletion duel'. Not as a participant, but involved enough to where it's like we're reenacting that epic showdown when Fcftw triumphed over his enemy to save Willy.

Phauren said:
I couldn't get behind you because you ambushed + then shit on my face.

Yet again look at my gear

You seem to have a huge problem with lying.

I don't open with ambush, so there's that, it's called cheap shot

and if I didn't have any respect for women like you I would tell everybody exactly what was told to me and by who.. but I'm sure it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out

Kaorinite said:
but involved enough to where it's like we're reenacting that epic showdown when Fcftw triumphed over his enemy to save Willy.

only willy was long dead by the time I reached the scene

You wont say anything because its a fabricated lie that your brain came up with to help you cope with the fact that no one likes you.

Either way you beat a guy with 4 empty gear slots and no enchants.

Phauren said:
You wont say anything because its a fabricated lie that your brain came up with to help you cope with the fact that no one likes you.

kk w/e you say

and coming from a guy that had guildies and so-called "friends" steal his account and rare items on more than one occasion this doesn't mean much, damn I mean they hi-jacked your whole guild brah lol

Phauren- "master of buying friends and then having those same "friends" spit in his face after they get what they want out of him"

lol even Rubikz says he wanted to turn off gchat just because you were present.. nice friends you got there

Man you are really jumping all over the place aren't you?

How is me being wrong in trusting people an insult?

I never bought anyone. Everyone who ever got anything from me paid for it. We just never announced what the payment was because usually it was against the tos.

Also rubikz wanted to turn off gchat because we were being obnoxious. Rubikz has been a friend for a really long time. Nice try tho

deletion duels all around tonight? I say we all get on the stump and watch it go down

JOWdo.gif

Phauren said:
Man you are really jumping all over the place aren't you?

How is me being wrong in trusting people an insult?

I never bought anyone. Everyone who ever got anything from me paid for it. We just never announced what the payment was because usually it was against the tos.

Also rubikz wanted to turn off gchat because we were being obnoxious. Rubikz has been a friend for a really long time. Nice try tho

rubikz: "i hate that phauren is in this guild, how do i turn off gchat?" lol....

and at least one person must like me because thursday night I was asked by Dayman to roll a 19 hpally to help them premade waw tawent (though I prob wont be able to do this but I still <3 you Daymuny)

but alas it's time for my beauty sleep, stay small 4ren

pervert

strokerace is prob more annoying in gchat than phauren

even tho phauren is pretty terrible when hes drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread