Hunters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
HoolioGonzalez said:
And I am known as Hoolio, Hoolio Gonzalez.

MORE LIKE WHO-LIO

...because i don't know who you are.

soskanky said:
Honestly he rolled a hunter, leave him the **** alone. Stop being terrible crybabies. Get better at this game and overcome it. Banning AS is fine. Trying to discourage a whole class is not. Its dumbing things down.

Yes he rolled a Hunter. When Alliance, let alone the bracket, very clearly do not need any more Hunters. I think that coming from 19s and 39s where Hunters are commonplace, he would want to respect and encourage our discouraging of Hunters. Low level Hunters define "dumbing things down". We like to discourage (ban, whichever, it's all semantics) things that make the game less fun/fair for the other team. FAPs, Swifts, are items that fit that category. Hunters do as well.

So again we ask prominent 39 community members to respect the atmosphere we have worked hard to maintain.

HoolioGonzalez said:
From this:

And I am known as Hoolio, Hoolio Gonzalez.

I hope you new folks to 29s don't judge our community based on Allakhazam. We generally are a respectable group of players.

lets ask again who the **** are you?

why do i get the feeling the hoolio is kow/amy

so the drama on the reg forums wasnt enough?...... i also didnt know 39's had such a shitty group of people but then again i played mostly back when battlegroups were seperate and all the reckoning people i remember now play 85's. people reading this are either going to decide 29's are full of drama and not roll or get a hard on and roll a hunter just to bask in the spotlight..even bad publicity still gets there name out there.

39s are a bunch of terrible terrible people.

roudy said:
so the drama on the reg forums wasnt enough?...... i also didnt know 39's had such a shitty group of people but then again i played mostly back when battlegroups were seperate and all the reckoning people i remember now play 85's. people reading this are either going to decide 29's are full of drama and not roll or get a hard on and roll a hunter just to bask in the spotlight..even bad publicity still gets there name out there.

AMEN to that lol. It will result in one of the 2 things there.

On a side note welcome to the bracket! lol

It's not all drama we have some good times too. Just feed phreque a few drinks and get buckdich to rage about a chicken(lol i dunno random) and you will see its not bad at all :)

Daydra said:

It's not all drama we have some good times too. Just feed phreque a few drinks and get buckdich to rage about a chicken(lol i dunno random) and you will see its not bad at all :)

i played one night last week on my warrior just havnt had the time to get my cloak/ranged up to date so i havnt qued again. what i seen in games other then the kow/amy thing was a good competitive group of people. observations are easy to make from a gy :p

Daydra said:

Maybe im just from an age of twinking that most don't remember but back in the day i seem to remember that the battlegroup forums were nothing but twink drama, now that was the FUN kind!

Anyway i used to love the call outs and learn to play and stuff like that it was almost always good natured and funny, even the trolls back then (shout out to Huargo) had class and skill.

This new age of spam report trolling just sucks all the fun out of drama.

Franchi said:
Maybe im just from an age of twinking that most don't remember but back in the day i seem to remember that the battlegroup forums were nothing but twink drama, now that was the FUN kind!

Forum fights and people getting banned were really what kept me playing. The current iteration of trolls seems to be hurr durr report every post and the CMs will just start hitting the ban key. It isn't good drama, and the people trolling aren't good players.

I just remembered that Huargo for whatever reason was on the vengeance forums, and just trolled the shit out of me, and honestly it was hilarious because when I transferred and played with detox, he was a legitimately funny guy who was exceedingly good at priest. Getting in a forum argument with a player I respect (or at least consider decent) is completely different than, for example, these two garbage healers not healing, reporting posts, and reporting things said to them in game for no real reason other than to be a pain in our collective asses.

The fact that tapthatxyz from korgath never gave me a set of 7 duels for deletion will haunt me to my dying breath. RIP rogues being a fun class to play anyways.

Fcftw said:
That was me, I don't farm, I control by myself..... because I can

We all know you only control yourself so Daydra doesn't get motivated to find the batteries.

Franchi said:

Anyway i used to love the call outs and learn to play and stuff like that it was almost always good natured and funny, even the trolls back then (shout out to Huargo) had class and skill.

This new age of spam report trolling just sucks all the fun out of drama.

Huargo secretly loves me.

Fcftw said:
That was me, I don't farm, I control by myself..... because I can

I mean i have no problem with horde having 1 or even 2 hunters to an extent considering we have been having a good amount of hunters on ally side also.

Ideally it would be nice to not have hunters though.

-Algio

Haxorz said:
I mean i have no problem with horde having 1 or even 2 hunters to an extent considering we have been having a good amount of hunters on ally side also.

Ideally it would be nice to not have hunters though.

-Algio

I prefer to play O on my hunters and when we get a flag return my #1 priority is getting back out to mid and controling/cc'ing the enemy teams rezzers to the best of my ability, I do it on both my alliance and horde hunters to stall them from assisting their team if they repick the flag, sorry that I got you a couple times but that's how things work when I play

@Franchi- I never can control myself

edit: I'm pretty horrible as a d hunter evidenced by the few times i tried to do it last night and got rocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread