Hunters lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daydra said:
I'll protect you /rawr

ok yeah no that doesn't work...But we will make sure you are looking top notch before you que your first xp off ;D

lol i know better then to que in horrible gear but actually getting full BiS means farming boa's and that will take a while..... im also sad shaman cant use swords im looking at boe's or a drop off a rarespawn for weapons QQ

[quote name='Ohai']It's not where you go to school, its what you take out of it

QUOTE]

yah but if someone wanna call other ppl "stupid" and all~

the person should be attending or graduated from at least top #3 school in nation

mustkillme graduated from harvard but he never calls anyone stupid, in fact he always makes him look stupid doing silly stuff. thats way better than attending low ranking school and calling others stupid

-_-

i like smart guys for this type of reason.

plus i can ask stupid questions all i want & they can answer everything~!

so nice~<3

yukkie said:
lol penn state

its not even close to smart ppl school

u penn is better

What does this even mean? I'm sorry but you don't know much about anything Yukkie. Perhaps fashion. Lol.

PSU may not be Ivy League but it's a great school. As well, what Ohai said.

****, George Bush went to Yale and Harvard.

Please take the reference to Depakote out its offensive to me. I do in fact take it for epilepsy which is its primary usage.

Why do you suggest I say when I go to see a shrink?

"WoW players have a hard time learning the basics of the game. I find this incredibly pathetic and call them out on it"

ITT a combination of high-school students and community college dropouts (excluding yukkie) bashing someone attending a solid well respected college.

You know maybe if you were in college paying your own tuition, you might want to get to bed before 10:00 on week nights as well.

Personally I just slept in class and still managed to get on the honor roll, but eh I'm not exactly normal. I can easily understand why nasty would prefer to get some sleep at night rather than play 29's into the wee hours and risk his GPA.

soskanky said:
Please take the reference to Depakote out its offensive to me. I do in fact take it for epilepsy which is its primary usage.

I also have epilepsy and I find the reference to Depakote to be refreshing. It is also frequently used as a mood stabilizer which i'm sure is offensive to your ancestors in some way.

Donteventrii said:
Why do you suggest I say when I go to see a shrink?

"WoW players have a hard time learning the basics of the game. I find this incredibly pathetic and call them out on it"

If by "calling out" you mean "manic episode with marked mood lability and limited verbal impulse control" I agree with you.

yeah let's make fun of people with legit mental illnesses now.

I'm not making fun of anyone. Simply agreeing with the sentiment that a certain individual could probably benefit from talking to someone professionally. The only thing that made me laugh about it was that I am not the only person who seems to think so.

guys come on can't we just all be friendly or sumfin DIS IS A GAME OK

well, it is the internet too - so nevermind.

Buckdich said:

v0XMn.gif

Buckdich said:

Donteventrii doesn't want friends. He wants to be 100% correct, and he wants some sort of recognition for it.

'If being learned means I can't know the friendships I would have made in life, then I'd rather be lonely.'

Is that about right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread