hunter 2-pc crafted for focus stats

maybe your crit and my crit is different definitions .. for me, to say 40% crit, it means when i fire 10 aim shot, 4 of them MUST crit .. if i do not CONSISTENTLY crit every 4 out of 10 shots .. that is not crit for me

No see.. I knew you just had no idea how crit worked... so that whole thing you said was a lie then...?
If you have 40% crit... once again... ITS AVERAGES!!!! on AVGERAGE with 40% crit.. you will crit 40% of the time over an extended period of time when the hits get to equalise.

40% crit doesn't mean 4 in 10 aimed shots will crit.. that's absurd... once again... AVERAGES!!! what part of AVERAGES don't you understand...

I mean you're literally the only person in the whole world I can find saying this... maybe you should tell everyone.

I cbf looking through that pointless post.
I'm no avg twink bro... I've tested this. Just like I test most things. I theory craft different items, different stats, different gems, stat weighs etc.
Once again... Test it... because I have.. I can tell you with 1150% certainty... once again... that physical hits are indeed 200% damage.

And tbh if most of the community doesn't know... then God dam it really shows how little the twink community knows about the basics of the game?
That was something I learnt in max lvl pvp.... years ago... still the same till this day.

Hahaha how about instead of following what others have said you try your own shit ay bro? That's obviously how you havnt realised that it's 200x damage. If I'm the 'only one to know about this'
Test it, come back.. say sorry daddy you were right.
That's what I thought.

the reason why i put up this thread is i dont know why so many so many 85/89 hunter twinks do not use the 2 pc crafted .. if like you said you been around for a long time, you actually disputed that in your first post .. i have fully geared 89s which i rarely play, but those who play day in and out should have geared to the max shouldnt they ?

and you said you been around a long time, but you insist "If you have 100% crit... you crit 100% of the time NO MATTER WHAT", i have tested it over and over and over .. have you ? you didnt .. because you said it is NOT possible to get over 100% crit, which means you never had any toon that got past the 100% crit mark .. when i said the expac where 91 was super scaled, i am refering to the expac .. i am not referring to the lvl .. at that "time", all brackets super scaled .. which was the reason why i bought 20 or 30 black widow band for use on my intel casters of higher lvls, i am referring to that period where even an 85 who is using scale gears get over 100% crit

i havent been around a long time .. i only started playing Warcraft since 1994 ..

I love twinks so much..... he's quoting himself... talking shit about me... yet he is WRONG... he literally hasn't even tested it... arguing to someone who has tested it... fuck me... enough twink forums for today... I can feel the brain tumours coming from all the sperg talk. HAHAHAHAH

LOL that pointless post you literally shows nothing.
No testing... like 4 comments? All not even relevant to testing crit damage?
Might aswell just be pulling words out of your ass...
Oh wait you already are.... HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

No see.. I knew you just had no idea how crit worked... so that whole thing you said was a lie then...?
If you have 40% crit... once again... ITS AVERAGES!!!! on AVGERAGE with 40% crit.. you will crit 40% of the time over an extended period of time when the hits get to equalise.

40% crit doesn't mean 4 in 10 aimed shots will crit.. that's absurd... once again... AVERAGES!!! what part of AVERAGES don't you understand...

averages ? .. 40% crit means every 10 aim shot you shoot out and 1 of them or 2 of them crit ? is that your average ? or is it 3-5 crit shot on average ?

want to know how i test ? shoot the same shot over and over and over, and count how many times it proc crit, my conclusion is, at OVER 100% crit stat, i DO NOT get 3 crit out of every 10 shots, i do not just do 10 shots to come to this conclusion if that is what you are thinking

when i say crit, i am referring to how many times crit proc .. if i am on 100% crit and every 10 shot i shoot out, 2 of it crit, 8 shots dont, than that is NOT 100% crit .. on the other hand, if i have 20% crit and every 10 shot i shoot out, 1 of it crit, 9 dont, then i might as well move all the 80% crit stat i had onto some other more useful stats

I'm done dude... I can't reason with you.
You clearly have no idea how crit works Merlin...
Like legit your stupidity is just hurting my head.... I'm done haha
[doublepost=1552278012,1552277579][/doublepost]Merlin. I literally don't care what your saying... And you shouldn't care too.. because how you think crit works... is WRONG!!!!
100% crit means 100% crit no matter what... we've been over this.
If you think otherwise. YOU'RE WRONG.
50% chance to crit means on average you will crit 50% of the time... once again fucking AVERAGES!! That also means with 50% crit sometimes 10 out of 10 hits could be crits. That also means with 50% crit i could do 2 hits out of 10 are crits.. because once again it's AVERAGES... forget what your saying .. because it's wrong.
AVERAGES mate.... averages...
But no matter which way you look at it. 100% crit means 100% crit... that means if you fire 10 shots, 10 shots crit.
If you shoot 100 shots, 100 shots crit.. If you shoot 9999999999999 shots, 9999999999999 shots will CRIT.
If your opinion of crit is different to what I said... your wrong mate.. simple as that.

You clearly have no idea how crit works

Will a duel be ok?

ffEQjLQ.png

1 standing, one sitting, no trinkets, no procs:

Auto shot: 438 non-crit vs 715 crit. 438x1.5 = 657 … 438x2 = 876
Aimed shot: 3484 non crit vs 5330 crit. 3484x1.5 = 5226 … 3484x2 = 6986

Obviously there's some variance between both shots due to weapon damage range and whatnot... but?

Which is 715 closer to? 657 or 876?
And 5330? Which is that closer to, 5226 or 6986?

Closer to 1.5x or closer to 2x?

I'm not gonna go do 1000 shots, but that certainly leans me towards everyone else in the world instead of you.

edit- To save you saying something dumber:

438x1.63 = 714
3484x1.53 = 5330

Last edited:
Aw crap! I forgot I have the meta gem that does 3% more critical damage on that hunter!

Well, it shows in the totals, I guess. ;)

Last edited:
Aw crap! I forgot I have the meta that does 3% more critical damage on that hunter!

So the aimed shot did even less than 1.5x on that crit compared to the non- crit before it, without the bonus 3%.

Whoops.
you are referring to the magnitude of the crit extra dmg ? i have never place priority on crit, but quite often i sees my crit dmg doing over 2x the dmg without crit .. is it possible for the dmg to go way beyond the original shot without crit by 2 times ? how i know is when there is a crit, there is a giant yellow or orange number appearing, i have seen for example, an aim shot crit exceeding 2 times my aim shot "listed" dmg (the mouse over icon listed dmg)

on that, my sniper shot does not only hit 20% of an enemy, it can hit more than half .. meaning more than half that guy's health bar was wiped off .. like 60% .. have you encountered that before ?

Users who are viewing this thread