Huntards Ruin This Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadvulcano

Legend
I am unhappy about balance in this f2p bracket. So because of this, I am going to vent my anger at everyone on this forum, because I expect you all to somehow care about what I think, despite the fact that you don't know me or have any reason to care, I will nonetheless tell you anyway.

I have been playing this game for an amount of time, which somehow makes my opinion worth something. And based on that, I think that hunters are overpowered and will totally destroy this bracket.

There are any number of reasons why. Here are some of them.

1- Hunters take no skill. Hunter can kill entire groups of people without any knowledge of their class.

2- There is no reason for hunters to have 2 escape mechanisms. They can both disengage and scatter shot.

3- Hunter pets are too versatile. They have stuns, blinds, roots, interrupts all based on pet choice.

4- Hunters are dumb.

5- Having such an easy class to play will only encourage more noobs in this bracket.

6- Hunters are a joke class. They are only there for amusement. Blizzard has made this joke class to force ppl to pay for the game. And on that subject, Blizzard will not balance this bracket because they want more money.

Despite the fact that this game is the most popular MMO on the market, the balance in this bracket clearly shows that it is dying. Don't ask me to explain why, it just is. I am going to switch to Star Wars instead, because clearly that is a franchise that still has a lot of life left in it, and has very grown-up races like wookiees and ewoks.

I've also noticed that blizzard keeps sending me messages in game about how to upgrade my account. WTF is up with that? Why should I be bothered with upgrading my account when the problem is clearly overpowered hunters in this bracket. Paying for WoW is stupid.

So yeah, good job Blizzard, I am totally quitting this game for ever and ever and ever, until I come back. Which I won't. Promise. Hah! You guys are totally losing out here. While you're playing with your overpowered hunter class, I'll be swinging around a laser sword and zapping bad guys like a real gamer!

I really hope Blizzard loses all of its subscribers because of their failure to balance low level pvp, because they deserve to be punished because of my dislike of their development choices! That would definitely teach them for making a game with this type of content. I pray for their financial destruction, because I am SO INSANELY RIDICULOUSLY ANGRY at this for some reason!!

you seem upset

Firstly, yes, I did notice the tone of the post. That said, Blizz unbalance PvP and PvE and are constantly struggling to make everyone happy. They aren't even trying a little bit with PvP before max level. Second, Star Wars, did you see the recent movies? Have you seen the Summer special? Have you watched the NWS review on YouTube? (Good for a laugh,) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI[/media]

A scintillating tale of debauchery and misadventure brother.

Brb off to roll a 24 hunter.

On a serious note, it is unbalanced to hell and no it won't change.

I think it's funny when you click on "top damage" in a BG and there are six hunters in a row.
<

For me on my rogue, its usually something like:

Me: 34 killin blows, 36k damage done, 3 deaths, 12 flag returns, 1 flag capture.

Horde huntard 27 kb, 32k damage done 3 deaths

horde huntard 22 kb, 28k damage done, 6 deaths

horde huntard 15 kb 23k damage done, 7 deaths

horde huntard 13 kb, 19k damage done, 8 deaths,

horde huntard 12 kb, 17k damage done, 9

alliance huntard 9 kb, 14k damage done, 16 deaths

horde healer 1 kb, 2k damage done, 0 deaths

horde noob 3 kb, 5k damage done,12 deaths

alliance huntard 1 kb, 2k damage done, 36 deaths

alliance healer 0 kb, 900 damage done, 42 deaths

the rest of the players

Ending score: 0-0, or sometimes 0-1, unless we have more hunters/level 24's, in that case just switch horde with alliance in the chart above.

For me on my rogue, its usually something like:

Me: 34 killin blows, 36k damage done, 3 deaths, 12 flag returns, 1 flag capture.

Horde huntard 27 kb, 32k damage done 3 deaths

horde huntard 22 kb, 28k damage done, 6 deaths

horde huntard 15 kb 23k damage done, 7 deaths

horde huntard 13 kb, 19k damage done, 8 deaths,

horde huntard 12 kb, 17k damage done, 9

alliance huntard 9 kb, 14k damage done, 16 deaths

horde healer 1 kb, 2k damage done, 0 deaths

horde noob 3 kb, 5k damage done,12 deaths

alliance huntard 1 kb, 2k damage done, 36 deaths

alliance healer 0 kb, 900 damage done, 42 deaths

the rest of the players

Ending score: 0-0, or sometimes 0-1

umm SS?
<

ps you beat me on my best flag returns

Hmm... I was actually thinking about rolling a hunter just because I like the concept of taming pets and teaching them how to eat people... but on the other hand, it seems like hunter's get zero respect from the f2p community, and community is generally what makes or breaks an MMO...

Hmm... I was actually thinking about rolling a hunter just because I like the concept of taming pets and teaching them how to eat people... but on the other hand, it seems like hunter's get zero respect from the f2p community, and community is generally what makes or breaks an MMO...

hunters are da best way to kill 24s (i dont play my hunter anymore though(please dont kill me))

Not entirely sure wether in jest or for real (have you been drinking again ;p ?) but the general sentiment is understandable. And of course MoP isn't going to really solve anything, it's just a way to feed people Hopium for another stretch.

I'd be interested in SWTOR if it still was West End Games keeping Star Wars alive, it basically went down-hill the moment Lucas went back on the whole 'content-is-canon' deal to 'rape our childhood' (to use the common internet meme).

I am totally quitting this game for ever and ever and ever, until I come back. Which I won't. Promise. Hah! You guys are totally losing out here. While you're playing with your overpowered hunter class, I'll be swinging around a laser sword and zapping bad guys like a real gamer!

take that blizz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread