Huntadin

There are not as many around as paladins, hunters and rogues, I think, but I've seen several in the last few days. :) They are quite enjoyable.
They're so fun! I haven't played my preist for ages but I took it out the other day and had a blast :)

Pick a priest and automatically get two advantages:1)easily own every single huntard you face in this bracket (assuming ofc you have decent gear)2)even if you easily own hunters and paladins can't kill you, ppl will still bitch on forums about them but not about priests.

2)even if you easily own hunters and paladins can't kill you, ppl will still bitch on forums about them but not about priests.

Imo they should just let it slide off. After all,

ZQKZG.gif

I personally like where the balance is at right now, fc-ing is fun but not impossible, only thing to do too much damage to me thus far was a p2p feral critting 1777.

Pick a priest and automatically get two advantages:1)easily own every single huntard you face in this bracket (assuming ofc you have decent gear)2)even if you easily own hunters and paladins can't kill you, ppl will still bitch on forums about them but not about priests.

yea because all bg situations are 1v1s, have fun with a priest playing vs teams like 3huntards, 3 rogues, 2 restodruids and 2 protpaladins which is the average alliance (eu) setup, doesnt matter if premade or pug

yea because all bg situations are 1v1s, have fun with a priest playing vs teams like 3huntards, 3 rogues, 2 restodruids and 2 protpaladins which is the average alliance (eu) setup, doesnt matter if premade or pug

heres horde average team:

View attachment 2224

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_050813_202700.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_050813_202700.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited by a moderator:
butthurt cripz because you know that its true?

Ally haves more DPS classes, Horde haves more Healer classes.

Its true, its a fact.

Now where the reason to be butthurt about it?

I see ally complaining about amount of healers horde haves, and hordes complaining about amount of hunters,rogues... ally haves.
Now what can we do? complain.

Somewhere in horde 5.2 team:

View attachment 2225

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_040813_221520.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_040813_221520.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 320

that was the post i quoted, so now again.. its much more pain playing a healer vs 100 huntards/rogues than playing a hunter vs 100 healer, got it now?

edit: well playing a disci/restoshaman, holypalas and restodruids are still retarded

Had a few matches last night where the presence of the hunteferal was quite strong in Alliance. Will edit some Screenshot's in later. ><

that was the post i quoted, so now again.. its much more pain playing a healer vs 100 huntards/rogues than playing a hunter vs 100 healer, got it now?

edit: well playing a disci/restoshaman, holypalas and restodruids are still retarded

pain?

100healers vs 100hunters? the only diference that i see is that 100healers are unkillable.

And healers are fine, isnt infinite mana enough?

my opinion: playing a priest is more pain vs hunter/rogues because they have absurd dmg and much cc, playing a hunter vs healer is no prob at all because you can just keep on facerolling without any effort

my opinion: playing a priest is more pain vs hunter/rogues because they have absurd dmg and much cc, playing a hunter vs healer is no prob at all because you can just keep on facerolling without any effort

Thats the same thing as saying playing vs priest is hard cuz they just spam heals.

Priest haves to know how to fake cast, then u will be able to spam heals/dmg for 15sec-2min.

Hunter haves to know when to CC and when to burst, vs a hunter its easy to see when they are going to burst you, u just have to keep an eye on hes focus bar.

If a hunter just spams dmg vs healer, hunter dies.

If healer just spams heals/bubble vs hunter, healer doesnt dies but also doesnt kills.

Probelm is that there is too many facerolling hunters.
But again this is 1vs1 situation.

Users who are viewing this thread