EU+US HUGE gear changes in 7.3!

Were you looking at this ring on somone level 110? As on WoWhead the rings versatility value shows as much lower when you scale it to a 60s level.
The ring is equipped on my level 60, it gave me about ~120% vers

edit:

foKmtr5.png

Can someone check an item like Searing Blade (low level blue 2h). Atm has 2.5 speed.

Darkwater Talwar as well please (1h sword BFD drop).

Edit: what about heirlooms like BAR?

Can someone check an item like Searing Blade (low level blue 2h). Atm has 2.5 speed.

Darkwater Talwar as well please (1h sword BFD drop).
all weapons have the same speed now
searing blade 3,6
darkwater talwar 2,6

Good, this change was long overdue even if it happens in this ham fisted way

fast weapons of every class and caliber were redundant anyways ever since day 1 of vanilla and only gimped you there was not really any customization tbh.

Only exceptions being the offhand for rogue to apply psns and weapon procs into mainhand or vanilla warr tank

Seeing spinal reaper 172 top end so far not seeing anything much above that well non naxx gear.

dark edge 174

Last edited:
I just hope they dont normalize all the stats for twink gear. Would hate it if every item had the same freaking variation of stats like at endgame.

Love the stat change tbh, but do they really have to simplify it with stat budgets and weapon speed normalisation??

I'd be happy if Blizz finally ditched the whole Level/Armor Class requirement for XMog. Literally who TF cares if anyone has a Level 20 Warrior that wants to look like a Warlock from TBC. That is other than the Blizz anti-fun Police.

Users who are viewing this thread