Hu = 1 "Lucky" warlock

although i will admit that i do have an Achilles heel and that would be Enhancement shamans I just can not win against those axe wielding psychos
Oh, ok, it's just I remember a thread from long ago in which some ppl claimed that a lock can never kill a hunter. Nvmnd, then.
Lol, I am afraid of enh shamans too when on my priest. Purge my shields , windshear, gg, Potatoez is dead:cool:

Oh, ok, it's just I remember a thread from long ago in which some ppl claimed that a lock can never kill a hunter. Nvmnd, then.
Lol, I am afraid of enh shamans too when on my priest. Purge my shields , windshear, gg, Potatoez is dead:cool:

honestly whoever wrote that was lying lol ;) and yeah that purge is just tooo op maing lol
i'm constantly grilling mindyy on how Op her class is in comparison to warlocks ;D

Not only can I purge many useful things, I can even remove curses!

>:)

WHICH IS WHY I HATE YOU <3

sorry for caps but there's no other way to express how i feel when it comes to shamans... lol.... go fall in a hole and die :)

Clicking is not an effective way of playing compared to keybinding and you should change that.

hu.. hucktheforde here...where did u manage to get so many of those stam beverage?

most of them are rumseys lager ;p
but i have around 17 of the rumsey black label ;D i got them from fishing in the pools of fish around stv

jk guys, fish first 5min on priest, get that, next week fish first 50min on druid and get that fish again bre. Op game!!

skwdjt.png

Got my Burgy on YOOOOOOOO

1hxche.png

Examining the fishy in my bag

1h8riq.png

Preparing to turn in the fishy

ht73v8.png

Wearing my new hat

ahhh after 9 weeks of fishing i have finally caught that sneaky bastard ;p

wooot now i just need to farm that darn stamina cloak....
Hu i think im a pretty lucky dog on my lock aswell :)
Hat on my 1st sunday 2nd cast + My stam cloak 3rd random <333
Wìnnqt @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft :cool:
"PS" You should've heard me scream when i seen it in the loot box kin and shft were like WTF?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread