HP enchanting vs raw damage for Enh Shaman

I'd say that although weighting Str marginally higher than Agi but on the other hand, you have to acknowledge that you are getting armor and dodge from Agi too. Crusader also factors into the calculation imo since it will cover your Str needs nicely.

That being said, it only matters for what, bracers and gloves? I think most people would call it a day getting either Tiger, Bear, or Monkey in those slots.
You could probably hear my eyes roll when I read armor, but I looked in game anyway. Going from 600 to 800 armor is like an extra 2-3% damage reduction - ie. not negligible. That combined with another 5% dodge means its not as cut and dry as I previously thought.

I still refuse to believe anyone has put anymore thought into it other than enhance shaman needs agility because thats the way its always been... You make a good point though.

Enhance is meme 1 shot build. Thats basically all its good for. You will be countered and killed by anything else in the bracket if you don't just 1 shot them. The only thing you can do to make it something more than a 1 shot meme 39 is to build a huge HP pool. You have a POD, there will be no lack of damage.

Enhance is meme 1 shot build. Thats basically all its good for. You will be countered and killed by anything else in the bracket if you don't just 1 shot them. The only thing you can do to make it something more than a 1 shot meme 39 is to build a huge HP pool. You have a POD, there will be no lack of damage.

Mana pool is also important if you're to do anything more than meme out. I'd go Helm of the Deep and take the robes. Purges are particularly crucial.

No point having a POD if you are not alive to swing it. I would use Spirewind Fetter or Warden's over Quilliard and Scorpashi cape. Unless you find a pair of Bear, Monkey, or even Stam bracers i would use Scorpashi Bracers as welll.

Constitution to Legs is +100
Constitution Head is +100
HP to Chest is +100
Wardens is 12 Stam, Fetter is 11 Stam + 12 Int and some Str.
Scorpashi Cloak is 7 Stam.

You are missing out on just a tab under 500 HP for the sake of 3% Crit, and under 10 Weapon Damage. Having the same or even less health as a rogue isn't really a solid plan. You need to take into account that there is no Stam Lenses, 150 HP Enchant, Cleft Hide to legs.

You gonna die in a hunter opener bruhhh.....

Edit* You can also get the monkey proc spider gloves from first boss in RFD and since there is no Shoulder enchant yet you should just get Fleshide and save the pair of Flintrock until you can enchant them in ZG Patch. There is also a neck that has 11 stam 3-4 str on it available i think.

https://sixtyupgrades.com/set/fRBGrr5qLmQJocFJwawzB2

This would be the phase 1 set i wold roll around in, i would have some all str/agi set as well for messing around but I would want to be at 3k with Fort.

You make valid points.

https://sixtyupgrades.com/set/a7jfp1z72eLxKPaCsVsHCP

Here's my take on a balanced build. 2479 hp 2800 mana (swap out SoJ for PoD after using mana).

Vs a set that trades a lot of utilty for damage. 2079 hp 1900 mana. I can't picture going glassier than this personally.

Here's my take on a balanced build. 2479 hp 2800 mana (swap out SoJ for PoD after using mana).

Vs a set that trades a lot of utilty for damage. 2079 hp 1900 mana. I can't picture going glassier than this personally.

Why choose goldminer helmet? +axes shouldn't have an affect on pvp, no?

In BGs your current weapon skill goes to the cap for your level, however bonuses to skill can still put you over. Bonuses to skill increase crit, lower chance to miss and reduce enemy dodge/block/parry.

This is just my 0.02$, but I still don't understand why literally everyone but me thinks that 1 agility > 1 strength for enhance.

All these monkey / pure agil builds gain 5% crit at the expense of like ~100-150ap.

I really don't think that going from 10 to 15% crit is worth losing over 30-40 damage per white hit (90-120 for WF). You do more damage in 18 noncrit 2 crit WFs with strength than you would in 17 noncrit 3 crit WFs with agility. WF crits are going to be noticeably higher with strength, too.

Agility would have to give .1% or more crit per point or 1 ap per point before I see it being better than strength. 5% doesn't really add enough consistent crits to warrant building around it imo. I can see the merit in going full tiger, though.

Care to share a decent high AP/stam build?

You want movement speed to boots and spirewind fetter. Fetter is pretty cheap atm on most servers. You can sub monkey stuff for bear if you want the AP over crit. For necks u can get the one from Crown of Will thats like 4,5,7 - str,agi,stam, but i do like Gazlowes.

Not a bad build though, dont get caught up in damage. If you have a POD you have 1 shot potential for the most part. I would say that a Holy Paladin or a Bear is the only thing that will cockblock you. And stacking agi/str won't change that.

hope to see you in 39s come P3!

Users who are viewing this thread