EU how's 19s?

Lanky

meraki
how are queue times?
are games somewhat competitive / fun ?
list of best classes pls?
ty

Pugs vary. Can be instant to 5-10-15 minutes depending on day and time of day. Rough average is probably 8-15 minutes overall.

We're having a lot of wargames recently, and they are actually starting to get quite decent.

A little more info on wargames here.

Best (competitive) classes are:

DPS: Boomkin, Arcane mage, MM hunter, Outlaw rogue, Ele shaman (getting nerfed next patch though).
Healer: Disc, Monk, Rsham.
FC: Rdruid.

Wargamers currently involve people like:

Buns, Chainz, Replay, Nairh, Vianco, Robbi, Vet, Trigs, Juan/Milkweed, Raz, Partygirl, Riplol, V (Verenyx), Prague, Wabz, Blackout, Quack, Nature, Stabilt, Sonny, Lopio, Kalmah, lild, Bastu etc.

You probably know a few names mentioned there.

Guilds involved:
-Better Luck Next Time (Horde, Draenor).
-Soulbound (Alliance, Ravencrest).
-Bestest (Alliance, Ravencrest).

There is also an upcoming 3v3 tournament with prizes on the line, such as money, ingame gold and #xpoffFame.

Currently in need of a rogue that can show up most of the time to mirror Nairh as Blackout isn't always available. Other than that it should be whatever. Currently Chainz has been playing rogue from time to time, but ultimately, the ideal situation would be to have Chainz and Buns FC'ing.

Last edited:
Pugs vary. Can be instant to 5-10-15 minutes depending on day and time of day. Rough average is probably 8-15 minutes overall.

We're having a lot of wargames recently, and they are actually starting to get quite decent.

A little more info on wargames here.

Best (competitive) classes are:

DPS: Boomkin, Arcane mage, MM hunter, Outlaw rogue, Ele shaman (getting nerfed next patch though).
Healer: Disc, Monk, Rsham.
FC: Rdruid.

Wargamers currently involve people like:

Buns, Chainz, Replay, Nairh, Vianco, Robbi, Vet, Trigs, Juan/Milkweed, Raz, Partygirl, Riplol, V (Verenyx), Prague, Wabz, Blackout, Quack, Nature, Stabilt, Sonny, Lopio, Kalmah, lild, Bastu etc.

You probably know a few names mentioned there.

Guilds involved:
-Better Luck Next Time (Horde, Draenor).
-Soulbound (Alliance, Ravencrest).
-Bestest (Alliance, Ravencrest).

There is also an upcoming 3v3 tournament with prizes on the line, such as money, ingame gold and #xpoffFame.

Currently in need of a rogue that can show up most of the time to mirror Nairh as Blackout isn't always available. Other than that it should be whatever. Currently Chainz has been playing rogue from time to time, but ultimately, the ideal situation would be to have Chainz and Buns FC'ing.
you're always helpful bestworld, joined the discord. can u give me a run down on gear for rogue? every rogue i see has shadowfangs

you're always helpful bestworld, joined the discord. can u give me a run down on gear for rogue? every rogue i see has shadowfangs
as much as i trust u on rogue sometimes we dont play rogues on EU because 1 rogue may be good and the other awful.
So if you're making a rogue make another alt also if possible.
I'm aware you're a good rogue since we played a lot together in legion but just to have another alt would be sick for the reasoning i gave above.

- welcome back friend.

as much as i trust u on rogue sometimes we dont play rogues on EU because 1 rogue may be good and the other awful.
So if you're making a rogue make another alt also if possible.
I'm aware you're a good rogue since we played a lot together in legion but just to have another alt would be sick for the reasoning i gave above.

- welcome back friend.

Yeh, I want him to mirror Nairh as other good rogues aren't really available that much. Also, @Lanky make toons on both factions just in case. Mainly alliance plebmades are the ones played mostly, but not that long ago it was horde, so I guess it shifts back and forth. On horde you don't necessarily have to make a rogue.

Users who are viewing this thread