How will you spec?

Kore, where does ret paladins get this MP5 from? Not read up on that anywhere.

And read your previous posts. If all classes have abilities that hit like a truck, then the classes that can do an instant truck attack from a range position is going to win all...

God.. why does hunters exist? QQ

lindenkron said:
Kore, where does ret paladins get this MP5 from? Not read up on that anywhere.

And read your previous posts. If all classes have abilities that hit like a truck, then the classes that can do an instant truck attack from a range position is going to win all...

God.. why does hunters exist? QQ

Divine Purpose - Spells - Sigrie 2% maximum mana generated every second (oops i thought it was 1%). With 1k mana that is 20 mana per second, which is 100mp5. (FUCK!) That is limitless mana right there (nearly)

I don't know what to make of the current knowledge of have of 19s in cataclysm any more. Sh*t seems to get more and more f*cked up and imbalanced. Endless mana on a paladin, at any level, seems beyond stupid, considering they are higher level can easily maintain mana with Judgement of the Wise, which isn't getting removed.

Off-topic: Did they remove hamstring from 19 now..?!? http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/use...taclysm-class-changes-warrior.html#post168476 says we get it at level 14. So ToT for a warrior shouldn't be an issue..?

lindenkron said:
I don't know what to make of the current knowledge of have of 19s in cataclysm any more. Sh*t seems to get more and more f*cked up and imbalanced. Endless mana on a paladin, at any level, seems beyond stupid, considering they are higher level can easily maintain mana with Judgement of the Wise, which isn't getting removed.

Off-topic: Did they remove hamstring from 19 now..?!? http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/use...taclysm-class-changes-warrior.html#post168476 says we get it at level 14. So ToT for a warrior shouldn't be an issue..?

mmo says its at lvl 26 http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1676-Warrior-Cataclysm

lindenkron said:

It's for end game balance. A lvl 85 Healing Retadin with "Infinite Mana" would lack a large number of Holy talents that would improve their MP5 and though I do imagine it would be seen with some long winded or unique PvE encounters, I don't think it'll be all that useful at endgame PvP since it would be easy to burn down a target being healed by a Retadin... the main purpose for the 2% of max mana per second was to allow a Retadin to have enough mana regen to continue their PvE Rotations near indefinitely with little or no Intellect gearing. That being said, if anything were to change with mastery "Primary Skills", I'd say this would be the one they would change.

lindenkron said:

The talent may not be getting removed, but remember, the actual Judgement of Wisdom is. They basically gave rets the 2% mana restore as a mastery for picking ret.

If you do play end game, Ret Paladins usually judge wisdom unless there is a holy paladin who stacks int in your raid. That extra mana from the judgement really helps out if you lack mana return ability classes in your raid comp.

Moardotz said:
If you do play end game, Ret Paladins usually judge wisdom unless there is a holy paladin who stacks int in your raid.

I cannot for the life of me remember the last time I've ever heard an End Game Holydin call "OoM" in PvE. I made one go OoM in PvP when he and a Hunter ganged up on my Blood Tank DK during Midsummer inside the Exodar, but that took the better part of two hours to accomplish.

Then there was that time in BC with my Avoidance Rogue/Resto Druid went at it against a Retadin/Holydin for half an hour in 2v2 Arena.

Users who are viewing this thread