EU+US how to ruin twinking in a single patch

Some people say xpoff and levelers have separate queues again, I fucking hope that’s not true? Cata and MoP q-time was cancer...

Qs are separate.
Complain on the wow forums...
That's the only chance we have of getting this changed back.

Queued on my 19 twink, said wait time 28 minutes. Immediately queued on my 17 exp on, said 18 minutes.
As levelers realize twinks are out, exp on times will drastically drop. On the flip side, as twinks realize they are separated and stop queuing, exp off queue will jump to hours or none at all. It's over :(

Queued on my 19 twink, said wait time 28 minutes. Immediately queued on my 17 exp on, said 18 minutes.
As levelers realize twinks are out, exp on times will drastically drop. On the flip side, as twinks realize they are separated and stop queuing, exp off queue will jump to hours or none at all. It's over :(
Yeah, queues are going to be rough for twinks if they're separated. It could just be a bug since there has been no blue post to confirm it yet.

I think it is contrary to good game design for BiS gear to be obtained through a one-off, hail mary praise jesus hallelujah chance of getting a very minute percentage epic (titanforged) item. I think that's what OP is alluding to. IMO, it has always been and always should be in an RPG that BiS is obtained through effort and persistence rather than blind luck. Honestly, this is just another poor decision from WoW's inept devs. It's not surprising but it never ceases to disappoint me when the game I once loved goes down this path.
Brother. Welcome to RNG. That's what this game is about. Tell that to all the people who couldn't get a Jackhammer or Pendulum of Doom to drop in their entire life xD

Did someone try to join queue with combined XPOff+XPOn group premade?
Yes we tried, it queues, but we didn't get a pop -- so yes the other posts on here with those screenshots are misleading saying "can't join bg unless all party members have the same xp setting" or whatever, these guys changed their xp setting while in a queue, prompting that message

This is the same thing that happened 10years ago. Players said that "no we are enought twinks to get regular games" well that didnt happen. and who wants to wait 1hour+ for a 15min game? i sure wont. And to be fair, slowly but surely the community died out. this is just history repeating itself. So thanks for all the fun games, catch you on the flipside.

cheers ze dorf.

This is the same thing that happened 10years ago. Players said that "no we are enought twinks to get regular games" well that didnt happen. and who wants to wait 1hour+ for a 15min game? i sure wont. And to be fair, slowly but surely the community died out. this is just history repeating itself. So thanks for all the fun games, catch you on the flipside.

cheers ze dorf.
Agree. Many twinkies were saying an exp off queue would be grear back then and many said it now. I'm guessing the ones now were not around then. Twinks will die out. Hopefully we get enough people interested in Classic but I'm not too optimistic about that.

server maintenance is up coming in a few hrs on the us side hopefully this just a bug and things will go back to normal cross fingers and hope.

Users who are viewing this thread