EU+US how to ruin twinking in a single patch

This will make levelers in randoms stronger for better competition. But then on the opposite spectrum 19s already twinked getting their pieces will offset.

The worst part of this might be the fact that new players will keep IL 26 epic bracers up to 60 just cuz it’s epic lmfao

It's pretty clear that Activision-Blizzard treats its player-base like rodents on a hamster wheel.
It's bad enough we have to deal with this RNG shit at endgame but now twinks too? Nah, nigga, I'm out. You already know some BfA twink rsham who rolled a couple of weeks ago is going to get mad epics. This is the final straw for me.

I just found out about this item-upgrade thing. I assume that is what you are all referring to?

I get that RNG sucks, but there is a contrasting perspective we should bring attention to.
This opens up many doors for potential new BIS, while actually giving players something to do instead of AFKing in Durator/Goldshire. I am not exactly for this change, but Im not against it either. There will always be someone with better gear than you, so now isnt the time to complain.

Time to equip your talisman-of-true-treasure-tracking good luck ladiess

I just found out about this item-upgrade thing. I assume that is what you are all referring to?

I get that RNG sucks, but there is a contrasting perspective we should bring attention to.
This opens up many doors for potential new BIS, while actually giving players something to do instead of AFKing in Durator/Goldshire. I am not exactly for this change, but Im not against it either. There will always be someone with better gear than you, so now isnt the time to complain.

Time to equip your talisman-of-true-treasure-tracking good luck ladiess
I think it is contrary to good game design for BiS gear to be obtained through a one-off, hail mary praise jesus hallelujah chance of getting a very minute percentage epic (titanforged) item. I think that's what OP is alluding to. IMO, it has always been and always should be in an RPG that BiS is obtained through effort and persistence rather than blind luck. Honestly, this is just another poor decision from WoW's inept devs. It's not surprising but it never ceases to disappoint me when the game I once loved goes down this path.

I think it is contrary to good game design for BiS gear to be obtained through a one-off, hail mary praise jesus hallelujah chance of getting a very minute percentage epic (titanforged) item. I think that's what OP is alluding to. IMO, it has always been and always should be in an RPG that BiS is obtained through effort and persistence rather than blind luck. Honestly, this is just another poor decision from WoW's inept devs. It's not surprising but it never ceases to disappoint me when the game I once loved goes down this path.

I agree with that completely, but this is twinking: We are not the audience blizzard caters to, and they could care less about how their decisions affect us. I think RNG should be removed from endgame completely, but while leveling? I dont really care.

Having an epic or two wont make a leveler on-parr with me, and having an epic or two wont make a twink superior to me. We just have to roll with the punches

In legion gear was completely irrelevant
People still twinked

in BFA some random idiots might have full epics while mega tryhards spend the rest of time deleting toons over and over trying to get full epics
People will still twink

It is what it is, work on your skill as a player and none of this shit will compare to the GAINZ you get from that

zOJpsy1.gif

Jeez, I just rolled a 49 last week.
:(

49s have access to the majority of classic zones. If you avoided quest while leveling, it is extremely likely that you'll have quite a few epics. (assuming the proc rate is as good at levels 1-60 as it is 100-120)

Frog kid is right though. Like I said earlier,

Having an epic or two wont make a leveler on-parr with me, and having an epic or two wont make a twink superior to me. We just have to roll with the punches

If you avoided quest while leveling, it is extremely likely that you'll have quite a few epics

This. Because every single reward is your level. They might not be "BiS" but they'll be better than before.

edit- as in 3 "bad" epics might overcome 1 "BiS" epic in overall value.

This will make levelers in randoms stronger for better competition. But then on the opposite spectrum 19s already twinked getting their pieces will offset.

The worst part of this might be the fact that new players will keep IL 26 epic bracers up to 60 just cuz it’s epic lmfao

Lmao this is like a marginal boost for levelers. Levelers don't die because they're undergeared, they die because they don't know how to f'in play (especially true for the 20s brackets). They run around like idiots and then die because they spend all day running into the enemy group spamming their abilities.

49s have access to the majority of classic zones. If you avoided quest while leveling, it is extremely likely that you'll have quite a few epics. (assuming the proc rate is as good at levels 1-60 as it is 100-120)

Frog kid is right though. Like I said earlier,
Nice, I mostly did dungeons and battlegrounds to level.

Users who are viewing this thread