How to play regular BGs with XP OFF, in any bracket!

A lvl 20 charterer that has gears and items that who let time expire to play in the 20-29 is fine, nothing is wrong with that. We're not exploiting as a 29 or any other +9 in any bracket with a scripts that isnt suppose to be in game with the idea of just shitting on levelers

Thanks for the video imma resub and try out playing my 39 twink :D

Gms could possibly give u the XP you actually would have earned during ur games.

Even IF they find u a couple of days later.

Ive heard about this before but i cant confirm it 100 procent

The exploit has been fixed since the end of cataclysm/start of MOP. Countless people reported me and people I played with. Never heard of any of us get banned. However, the script macro was disactivated and no longer works.

Click macros are legal in my books, as it says, just acts as a mouse click. Scripts are the nasty ones. Regardless, it will get patched eventually.

I do not use it now nor will I ever again. Risk of leveling a 9 year old twink for 1 bg is not worth it to me anymore.

Also, the irony of this hate train makes me laugh. F2p/vets complain about 29s wrecking them in BGS, but f2ps/vets don't have a problem with wrecking levelers themselves.???

What do the levelers have to say!?

I wouldn't be surprised to see f2p and vets get merged back into the xp off bracket.
Doubt it because 20 bgs serve as an incentive for people to get a taste of pvp and then sub. No way to distinguish F2P's from the masses of genuine poor kids. Vets tho...

In Legion, at least the power gap between levellers and twinks were minimal due to stat templates. But now, the power gap is way bigger due to gear and enchants mattering. Levellers are legit just target dummies that are running around. Everyone has different tastes I guess, I just don't see what's so incredibly fun about whack-a-mole gameplay.

In Legion, at least the power gap between levellers and twinks were minimal due to stat templates. But now, the power gap is way bigger due to gear and enchants mattering. Levellers are legit just target dummies that are running around. Everyone has different tastes I guess, I just don't see what's so incredibly fun about whack-a-mole gameplay.
TIL whack-a-mole has world championships

Users who are viewing this thread