How to play regular BGs with XP OFF, in any bracket!

Soul-edge

Veteran
Hello guys!

Just do this:

marco: /click StaticPopup1Button1 (do this at ur own risk, sometimes when u join bg the xp bar doesnt show but when u leave the bar is there and u gain a ton of xp)
tip against this; *look and type out how much gold u had before entering, if ur

It works right now, 04/24/2019.

pretty unlikely to be banned though. Especially if blizzard didnt ban anyone over having those ilvl 180 weapons lol

That was honestly blizzards fault for not implementing a level requirement, I dont think they could have banned people for that.
The macro however, is a script exploiting software & game mechanics, which likely can result in a ban.

I abused this macro (although mine was a 1 click macro that accepts pop and locks xp in in press) back in Cataclysm on my level 10.

I spent thousands of gold through it all.

I have 1 warning for you all that use it: be careful.

I've seen 3 of my close friends level up accidentally using this exploit. It's terrible and I would not wish that upon anyone.

They will not delevel you either.

You barely see if the xp lock worked before entering the BG. During the loading screen, someone could be capping a flag on your team, or a game might be ending.

You think you've mastered the macro? Wrong. Everyone makes mistakes. I had a "flawless" fool proof 1 click macro and I would still have the occasional slip, which did cost me exp gains on a few occasions.

I abused this macro (although mine was a 1 click macro that accepts pop and locks xp in in press) back in Cataclysm on my level 10.

I spent thousands of gold through it all.

I have 1 warning for you all that use it: be careful.

I've seen 3 of my close friends level up accidentally using this exploit. It's terrible and I would not wish that upon anyone.

They will not delevel you either.

You barely see if the xp lock worked before entering the BG. During the loading screen, someone could be capping a flag on your team, or a game might be ending.

You think you've mastered the macro? Wrong. Everyone makes mistakes. I had a "flawless" fool proof 1 click macro and I would still have the occasional slip, which did cost me exp gains on a few occasions.

thanks cant wait for you get banned for knowing this exploit and not reporting it

thanks cant wait for you get banned for knowing this exploit and not reporting it

The exploit has been fixed since the end of cataclysm/start of MOP. Countless people reported me and people I played with. Never heard of any of us get banned. However, the script macro was disactivated and no longer works.

Click macros are legal in my books, as it says, just acts as a mouse click. Scripts are the nasty ones. Regardless, it will get patched eventually.

I do not use it now nor will I ever again. Risk of leveling a 9 year old twink for 1 bg is not worth it to me anymore.

Also, the irony of this hate train makes me laugh. F2p/vets complain about 29s wrecking them in BGS, but f2ps/vets don't have a problem with wrecking levelers themselves.???

What do the levelers have to say!?

I wouldn't be surprised to see f2p and vets get merged back into the xp off bracket.

I just play what's available to me. For me the most important thing is having fast pops. Would much rather play 15 vet vs 15 vet, the levelers just act as filler now. Besides that, it's not the same as abusing macro's imo.

The exploit has been fixed since the end of cataclysm/start of MOP. Countless people reported me and people I played with. Never heard of any of us get banned. However, the script macro was disactivated and no longer works.

Click macros are legal in my books, as it says, just acts as a mouse click. Scripts are the nasty ones. Regardless, it will get patched eventually.

I do not use it now nor will I ever again. Risk of leveling a 9 year old twink for 1 bg is not worth it to me anymore.

Also, the irony of this hate train makes me laugh. F2p/vets complain about 29s wrecking them in BGS, but f2ps/vets don't have a problem with wrecking levelers themselves.???

I wouldn't be surprised to see f2p and vets get merged back into the xp off bracket.

f2p/vets are part of the game as it is intended since blizzard hasnt done anything to them they ok with it
it helps f2p actually experience the game and would have a chance to want to buy the game
as for vets wrecking levelers so what, its the levelers for being bad for not enchanting gear when they are a player over lvl 21

Agree completely. The hipocracy of level 20’s with level 32 gear getting Butthurt and spitting on and reporting level 29’s is quite ridiculous. The fact that blizz haven’t patched out vets is probably down to pure laziness. You’re as much a twink as a 29, stop trying to take the moral high ground.

can we get this tread deleted, exposing people into doing the exploit resulting into a ban

Please stop using "f2p" and "vet" interchangeably. They arent the same thing and it leads to a lot of confusion.

As for what the levelers have to say? Drop in on the official forums. They dont give a fuck about us. Nobody is up there whining about F2Ps in their BGs. They love the change. Literally pop into any xp-on BG and ask how theyre enjoying it since the segregation. They're stoked.

By the time a leveler hits the back half of the bracket, any blues they get are as good as my epics. And they'll get them in every slot. If some level 27 rogue gets dunked on by me, he deserved it.

as for vets wrecking levelers so what, its the levelers for being bad for not enchanting gear when they are a player over lvl 21
By the time a leveler hits the back half of the bracket, any blues they get are as good as my epics. And they'll get them in every slot. If some level 27 rogue gets dunked on by me, he deserved it.

You’re right @Sponsor , the vets do seem like they do not care about ruining the experience for levelers. It makes complaining of the 29s seem pretty hypocritical to me.

Please stop using "f2p" and "vet" interchangeably. They arent the same thing and it leads to a lot of confusion.

As for what the levelers have to say? Drop in on the official forums. They dont give a fuck about us. Nobody is up there whining about F2Ps in their BGs. They love the change. Literally pop into any xp-on BG and ask how theyre enjoying it since the segregation. They're stoked.

"Levellers" don't care if its a 20 with ilvl 32 or a 29 with level 35 ganking them....its the same thing! Level 20's are the only ones that care about this stuff. You vets are the same as exploiting 29's just in a different (but slightly nerfed disguise).

You’re right @Sponsor , the vets do seem like they do not care about ruining the experience for levelers. It makes complaining of the 29s seem pretty hypocritical to me.
Not. A. Vet.
[doublepost=1556153060,1556153025][/doublepost]
"Levellers" don't care if its a 20 with ilvl 32 or a 29 with level 35 ganking them....its the same thing! Level 20's are the only ones that care about this stuff. You vets are the same as exploiting 29's just in a different (but slightly nerfed disguise).
Not. A. Vet.

Users who are viewing this thread