How to: Loot Destiny, Hand of Edward the Odd, and Skullflame Shield under Level 20. (lvl 13 or 18)

Did you think these items would remain unobtainable under 20?

• yes

Votes: 41 59.4%
  • no

Votes: 28 40.6%

• Total voters
If one if too lazy to read the OP, this is probably not the farm for them...

When I first read the post, I thought it said lvl 16-18 for lvl 17 ilvl 26 armor drops, and (character) level 18 for ilvl 27 wep drops. I misread the sentence. Asking a simple question to clarify was apparently better than re-reading, because now I know Uldaman at night may be a possible option. Even if i was lazy, what "moderator" of any forum takes shots at new members to the site. Ur post was more unnecessary than mine.

When I first read the post, I thought it said lvl 16-18 for lvl 17 ilvl 26 armor drops, and (character) level 18 for ilvl 27 wep drops. I misread the sentence. Asking a simple question to clarify was apparently better than re-reading, because now I know Uldaman at night may be a possible option. Even if i was lazy, what "moderator" of any forum takes shots at new members to the site. Ur post was more unnecessary than mine.
Don't forget to ask, after 14 min 50 sec, why the mobs haven't respawned :Kappa:

WoWScrnShot_071322_152321.jpg

Hey guys, just got Destiny after 3k kills, (also got Dwarven Hand Canon and Cainwyn).
I have a question that may have been answered, if this is the case I do apologise, but are those obtainable on Vet and F2P farming toons ?
Because I farmed using a group of 4x 16s monks (2sub / 1vet and 1f2p) and my 3 loots all came from my active accounts ?
(sorry for my bad english)

Users who are viewing this thread