How to join the Aerie Peak F2P Community! START HERE!

I had did everything the direction asked me to do but when i log in my account i still don't see no addon button on the bottom left on the character screen. Can you tell me what im doing wrong or what i can do to fix it. i got the channel and all just cant talk to nobody in it just whisper.
Get the latest version of F2PAddon from curse:
F2PAddon - Chat & Communication - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse

You can follow this guide, just be sure to install the latest version:
http://www.twinkinfo.com/f43/visual-guide-downloading-f2paddon-32323/

Hey, i got a question since MoP me and my m8 cant go to US servers anymore, we are from EU. we changed the realmlist but it still goes to EU servers, is there anyone that knows how to do now after MoP prepatch?

Hey, i got a question since MoP me and my m8 cant go to US servers anymore, we are from EU. we changed the realmlist but it still goes to EU servers, is there anyone that knows how to do now after MoP prepatch?
The last time something like this happened to me (I was doing US to EU, not EU to US like you guys) I went to:
World of Warcraft -> Data and deleted enUS and deEU and then opened my loader for it to redownload that stuff and if I remember correctly it worked.

Just started a F2P account a few weeks ago. I started doing research about BiS items and found you guys. I've started a Tankadin on Ally side (Doodbruhman).
I was P2P from 4 months after the game came out 'til January 2011. I was lead tank of a 25 man guild during tier 9 & 10.
I'm only F2P now because paying 15 dollars a month would be too convincing to play for way more time than I actually have. I have a wife and 3 year old son and a 5 month old daughter now.
Hope to become apart of the community though.

Officially on AP as of tonight on my druid!

Unsticking this thread to give other F2P communities a chance to get some spotlight attention as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
First post updated with the new link to Yasueh's addon thread. Link to "F2P Twink Names" removed, as the original thread could not be found.

Hi.

First post updated with the new link to Yasueh's addon thread. Link to "F2P Twink Names" removed, as the original thread could not be found.

Hi.

Hi!
WB Kincaide. Even though we haven't met, I have heard many good things about you. :)

Here are all the armory threads that have happened: ^_^

5. Best-in-Slot Armoury References

The original F2P Armory Library by leotseddap lists and links players with TI-accounts and is a great reference.

Imirak
's original F2P Rankings: PVE & PVP has been continued in the (most awesome) stickied thread by lofi: F2P Rankings: Achievements, HKs, and more! is a fully colour-coded list of the top-ranked 100 world F2P twinks with links and up-to-date relevant statistics, also links downloadable spreadsheets with even more players, and is just indescribably fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread