How to enter plaguefall?

messer

I've been unable to figure out how to get into plaguefall as i cannot queue for it and wowhead says it unlocks by leveling which is obviously not possible.

Is there a workaround to this?

plaguefall_meme.jpg

.. but on a more serious note you use Chromie to set timeline to Shadowlands, (or if you don't have access to Chromie then need to party sync with someone on Shadowlands timeline). You will also need to do quests until you get to the zone or get summoned to the instance.

or just pay 10000g for shadowlands map from heirloom vendor if you have unlocked, then just fly directly to maldraxxus from oribos

or just pay 10000g for shadowlands map from heirloom vendor if you have unlocked, then just fly directly to maldraxxus from oribos
Worth noting that you still have to do the intro quests and fly to Bastion when prompted. You can immediately bail on those quests and fly as normal once you get to Bastion though.

Worth noting that you still have to do the intro quests and fly to Bastion when prompted. You can immediately bail on those quests and fly as normal once you get to Bastion though.
So I should buy the shadowlands map and then do shadowlands chromie time until the point it gets me to bastion?

So I should buy the shadowlands map and then do shadowlands chromie time until the point it gets me to bastion?
If you are vet and you have engineering you can buy Wormhole:Shadowlands from AH and use it as soon as you learn SL engineering and skip the Oribos intro.

If you are vet and you have engineering you can buy Wormhole:Shadowlands from AH and use it as soon as you learn SL engineering and skip the Oribos intro.
i am not i'm pretty new overall but this is a good tip. I wanted to alchemy and engineering for my twink do you recommend these as professions for someone new to this?

Last edited:
i am not i'm pretty new overall but this is a good tip. I wanted to alchemy and engineering for my twink do you recommend these as professions for someone new to this?
Those are the best professions to have yes.

Alchemy gives you a wide variety of Potions thanks to the regional AH market for crafting materials (ridiculously cheap), and the permanent primary stat flask at 300 classic Alchemy.

Then Engineering has all the fun gadgets/tinkers.

Those are the best professions to have yes.

Alchemy gives you a wide variety of Potions thanks to the regional AH market for crafting materials (ridiculously cheap), and the permanent primary stat flask at 300 classic Alchemy.

Then Engineering has all the fun gadgets/tinkers.
thank you for clearing that up for me.

Are you able to give me any tips on farming for the infinitely divisible ooze trinket? I'm doing chromie time in shadowlands running plaguefall alone and i'm on my 50th run without it dropping

i've tried both windwalker and brewmaster loot spec while being MW to clear it. Am I doing anything wrong here or just having an unfortunate run of bad luck

thank you for clearing that up for me.

Are you able to give me any tips on farming for the infinitely divisible ooze trinket? I'm doing chromie time in shadowlands running plaguefall alone and i'm on my 50th run without it dropping

i've tried both windwalker and brewmaster loot spec while being MW to clear it. Am I doing anything wrong here or just having an unfortunate run of bad luck
I too ran into the trinket not dropping for my war when I had a monk in group. We had 36 clears before we got one to drop. Can confirm as of 2 days ago, it still exists.

I too ran into the trinket not dropping for my war when I had a monk in group. We had 36 clears before we got one to drop. Can confirm as of 2 days ago, it still exists.
the loot table says it can drop for monks and i've seen it on people and others say it can maybe its just a way lower chance secretly for monk?

Few months ago i was pumping on my lvl 10 twink, along with the Plagefall trinket; however, it seems fixed. I barely remember how to make it work; was it using WoD chromie time or SL chormie time? Still trying both, it's not working

Users who are viewing this thread