How much better Ally hunters are than Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
try comparing a fully BiS of the two... neither hunter is fully finished, and even my hunter would eat that ally hunter alive.

So many things I can say about this post... I have talked to you before and saw your hunt but maybe I didn't notice some things.
1) you are BM and the ally is SV so of course she is going to have more hp normally
2) Neither of your waists are BiS, you messed up getting druid pants instead of Aluwyn's, your foot is wrong as 4 agi>4 crit
3) You assume gear defines which the better one is where any decent horde hunt can easily beat the ally linked there
lastly..
4) everyone knows ally has an advantage with the eyepatch and there has been many MANY posts about people complaining about it. Only advantage is that and the ring so they get hit capped easier.

I made this thread to point out that no matter what horde does ally is better no matter spec even without full Bis dungeon gear or any boas
(Aluwyn's Legguards are ally only as well so my pants are BiS+ my boots are intentional) i know i need the waist I'm still trying for it it wont drop though
I wasn't griping about it i was just stating the fact that the gear is so much better on the ally side
as well that hunter has some of the best skill Ive seen and will beet me or you 10/10
and lastly a link to a great full BiS ally hunter Lillhunter @ Misha - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
or Lofi @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
and another horde Allcapsrage @ Whisperwind - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Cant wait for boomkins turn in mop :p
At least a boomkin takes a bit more skill then a hunter, so, hopefulls less fotm rerollers

anyone can play a class, just because you backpeddle and play an OP class and are able to kill a few people, dosen't mean anything. a hunter with "skill" will play objectively, strafe, maybe backstrafe, ect....

since 95% of the bracket doesn't do these things, someone who DOES is like proboss

Forgot to mention how original this thread is and how little the topic is discussed

anyone can play a class, just because you backpeddle and play an OP class and are able to kill a few people, dosen't mean anything. a hunter with "skill" will play objectively, strafe, maybe backstrafe, ect....

since 95% of the bracket doesn't do these things, someone who DOES is like proboss

I meant, it will be harder for the fotm rerollers to play , and so hopefuly, the boomkins in mop, will be better players
I hope.........
Ehh, cant be worse then fmages at 85( or can it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread