How many of you will Boycott Blizz

"the century of humiliation" is a communist nationalist propaganda. Since during the empire building era a few centuries ago, everyone is conquering everyone. If you really care about humiliation, consider using to same "the century of humiliation" to the natives in Xinjiang and Tibet. The native people there were invaded, defeated, massacred, having their home taken away by the Chinese people during the Qing dynasty. Didn't you know that? Seems like you really need to re-learn some history deliberately erased/distorted by the PRC government.

China was a shithole because of the corrupted imperial court of the Qing dynasty. And btw, the term "China" didn't even exist by that time. The country was called Qing Empire - not China.

tens of millions of people starved to death is called an "upswing in the economy"?? Complete nonsense. And the Chinese military during the Korean War was based on the aids provided by the Soviet Union. PRC was only sending a massive army of foot soldiers equipped with Soviet made weapons.

Yes it is. It is the way they see it. If you dont understand how others see the world you will never understand how the world works. Just like in say chess, not all pieces are the same and not all the pieces move the same way, unless you somewhat understand how the pieces move you will be a shitty chess player.

Maybe I will if Xinjiang and Tibet take over, but right now they are part of China and for the foreseeable future they will stay part of China and I will consider them as such.

Sure but with the current pieces on the board. Tibet is irrelevant. Ye sure they have the guy going around the world giggling with celebrities but as a political or military force they dont matter.

China was a shithole for alot of reasons. Yes it did, it just refered to the great plains not the country. But saying China is easier.

They were mainly farmers that werent needed in the new system. Ofcourse the Soviets helped but they mainly helped the north koreans not the chinese.
Why? how? Context man, I cant do all the work for you. all i can think of is gun powder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
its even in alphabetical order.

I was looking at this thread and surprised no one put the video up … so i'll add it in here, enjoy.

btw, not gonna take sides for this discussion. gonna be awkward either way.

Last edited:
Goesid said:
Well they were the first with a lot of technology then they fell behind for a number of reasons.

ok but I'm still wondering about the number of reasons they fell behind?

Well there are both practical and more political reasons.

For example the europeans fell in love with wine. This led to the the europeans starting to experiment with glass to make see through bottles and then they started to do lenscrafting and they invented the telescope and monoculars. Meanwhile the chinese drank tea from clay pots or "china".

China was also very isolationist between the 1400s until the British came in by force in the 1800s. Meanwhile the europeans were trading with each other and trying to show off their new shit to the other countries.

China is also a very big country. During this time the travel technology wasnt the greatest and controlling an empire in what was in a suprisingly centralized fashion is a very tough job.

Another reason is China was cool with what they were. They had their country, they werent as expansionist as Europe. Europe was constantly trying to get better at taking over shit and the best way to take over shit.

If you just sit back the world passes you by. It happend to the US during the US isolationist period in the 1920s when it all came crashing down.

Oh you sweet young child. No. The US was not isolationist until 1939. The US was isolationist between 1919 and 1940.

China was behind in technology and its not like europe was sharing theirs. Instead what they did was wreck the chinese economy. March their troops in to their most sacred palace and take a shit in the garden.
"germany didn't WANT the USA to be strong either." What? When? Context man, Wilhemine Germanys policy in China or the North Atlantic Submarine war? When and where? I cant do all the work for you.

They sure did do that.

I am not saying you were supposed to defend China in 1937. I am saying, dont expect a thank you for defending them in 1945 because they consider you part of the reason they had to be defended in the first place.

The civil war? Jesus christ man. The civil war didnt matter technologywise it was poor people vs poor people. The civil war got off the ground more than a decade after the fall of the dynasty and the japanse invasion happend 100 years after the first opium war which is considered the start of "the century of humiliation".

China was a shithole long before the civil war.

Communist China wasnt strong is a weird way of putting it. Sure they were no match for say the US but compared to were they were a hundred years earlier they were on top of the world.

The Great Leap forward wasnt a failure as such. It was simply readjusting the economy at an enormous scale trying to copy what the Sovietunion had done. (And the soviet reshuffle also caused a starvation period, the common name for it is Holodomor). And this meant going from a farming country to a steel producer in just a few years. It caused a massive upswing in the chinese economy, they could build a military that was able to hold back the US in Korea.

Yes the great leap forward probably killed 40 million people maybe more. But they didnt care. They werent gonna be kicked around anymore. They had spent 100 years getting bullied. No matter the cost they were gonna be a big shot.

Educate yourself first before making nonsense comment that is probably originated from some liberal american textbook that is full of misinformation and pure pro-western propaganda.

Regrettably, about half the history text-books in the US originate from Texas and are functionally fan-fictions about America from protestant conservatives. A long ways off from being "liberal," and a long ways off from containing any actual information.

But if there's one thing liberals and conservatives agree on the world-over, it's that Communism is Bad and Capitalism is Good, which is why you get (frequently Nazi-sourced) propaganda about the Holodomor and the tens of millions of people killed by the "Great Leap Forward" and very little information about the millions dead as a consequence of US and British imperialism.

What is weirdest about this thread, however, is the strange incapacity for people to hold more than one thought about a subject at a time. China is, for all intents and purposes, a dictatorship in the midst of unprecedented human rights violations, including upwards of a million Uyghurs and Muslims detained in what amount to concentration camps. Whatever you think of the Hong Kong protests (which are admittedly confused and controversial), the circumstances of the region are complex and difficult to reconcile after 100 years of British occupation.

Does this information somehow make America or Europe good, or morally superior? No, clearly. All of those posts should be discarded immediately, since half of our administration would do the exact same thing as China if they could get away with it. But China, like any global power, should be held accountable.

Last edited:
Regrettably, about half the history text-books in the US originate from Texas and are functionally fan-fictions about America from protestant conservatives. A long ways off from being "liberal," and a long ways off from containing any actual information.

American propaganda is some of the best in the world. You dont become the most successful state in history without a good propaganda machine.

Regrettably the United States has ruined the word Liberal and I dont mean what you think I mean.

But if there's one thing liberals and conservatives agree on the world-over, it's that Communism is Bad and Capitalism is Good, which is why you get (frequently Nazi-sourced) propaganda about the Holodomor and the tens of millions of people killed by the "Great Leap Forward" and very little information about the millions dead as a consequence of US and British imperialism.

Again, you dont become the most successful state in history without killing alot of people.

What is weirdest about this thread, however, is the strange incapacity for people to hold more than one thought about a subject at a time. China is, for all intents and purposes, a dictatorship in the midst of unprecedented human rights violations, including upwards of a million Uyghurs and Muslims detained in what amount to concentration camps. Whatever you think of the Hong Kong protests (which are admittedly confused and controversial), the circumstances of the region are complex and difficult to reconcile after 150 years of British occupation.

There is a societal clash for sure. But the chinese record on the matter is one of being willing to play ball. Just dont mention the word independence.

Does this information somehow make America or Europe good, or morally superior? No, clearly. All of those posts should be discarded immediately, since half of our administration would do the exact same thing as China if they could get away with it. But China, like any global power, should be held accountable.

Regimes come and go. China has one of the younger ones in the world. Sure its easier to see in democracies but dictatorships also need to get and maintain their political legitimacy. Even if they dont have elections.

How does he even have 72 notifications on xpoff that's what I'm curious about
Those are glitched notifications cuz I had every post deleted. Cuz my acc got perma banned by some europoor mod and when it got restored they're just there.
To be clear, Britain had a 99-year lease, signed in 1898, which expired in 1997. That's why they "signed away" the territory. They had to.
Also, Portugal shed all its colonial projects around the world. After they had suffered under the right-wing dictator Salazar for forty years, the country was both broke and broken. They couldn't maintain their colonies, and they are still recovering from that period.

All you 'fascism is the natural order of things' pricks make me puke.
cope harder. I'm not a fascist LMAO....that dead ideology is for retarded incels

I believe it is important to take personal acts against political and economical forms of oppression and exploitation.

But going the other way around might be more constructive. So, the following questions arise:

1) Is it possible to increase economical equality and political liberty by consuming videogames in a different way?
2) How this would be achieved?
3) Which companies do the said actions?
4) What can we do to support them?

They couldnt get strong because every major european power aswell as the United States and Japan didnt want them to be strong, they wanted them to be weak so they could be exploited.

They went to great lengths not just to beat China but to humiliate them, especially the british but also everyone else.

the railway tracks built by different european countries in africa were deliberately build with different specs, so that the rail lines cannot link up with each other, if they could african countries would have become financially wealthy and kicked out their colonial masters .. china is coming in with 1 single standard railway specs, so that the africans can move across the whole continent freely, china is doing this for the purpose of trade, ask any africans if they are pro europe or pro china, they will tell you china helps them and europeans exploit them, they dont see china there as exploitation, the negative news about china in any african countires are always from the political minorities, they need to say that, they cannot be in line with the majority who is the governing party

Last edited:
Protecting freedom of speech at BlizzCon be like..
upload_2019-10-12_0-50-29.jpeg

But seriously, I was very disappointed that Blizzard would lick Tencent’s shoes for only 5% steak and wouldn’t release an apology statement already.
Also, I’m actually going to the upcoming BlizzCon in LA with a hand-made pro HK democracy poster together with my friends. So you guys might see me on stream

Edit: Or do you think not going at all would be a better form of boycott. I can still sell my ticket.

Last edited:
ask any africans if they are pro europe or pro china, they will tell you china helps them and europeans exploit them, they dont see china there as exploitation

Can all these pro-China claims be vaguer than this? "China is great", "the best country on earth", "Xi is the greatest leader of all time in the world". (oh, by asking anyone in the ruling Chinese Communist Party)
[doublepost=1570859604,1570858413][/doublepost]
I believe it is important to take personal acts against political and economical forms of oppression and exploitation.

But going the other way around might be more constructive. So, the following questions arise:

1) Is it possible to increase economical equality and political liberty by consuming videogames in a different way?
2) How this would be achieved?
3) Which companies do the said actions?
4) What can we do to support them?

Just like gangsters cannot extort protection fee from anyone if nobody yields to the coercion in the first place. But sadly, what Blizzard did sends a message to the gangsters that their intimidation works.

Just like gangsters cannot extort protection fee from anyone if nobody yields to the coercion in the first place. But sadly, what Blizzard did sends a message to the gangsters that their intimidation works.
did you grad from pre-school ? you dont know there is an impeachment going on ? intimidation ? at the highest lvl ? by who ? from which country ? i am quite sure it aint from the chinese

you simply have no idea how the world works .. everything you are talking about is from text books .. are you still a kid in school ?

why doesnt the world boycott america when gitmo scandal broke out ? cos people aint that stupid to do that, everyone knows how the world works .. and here youre talking about human rights vs the chinese ? seriously stupidity needs to have a limit, even though einstein thinks its infinite

Last edited:
did you grad from pre-school ? you dont know there is an impeachment going on ? intimidation ? at the highest lvl ? by who ? from which country ? i am quite sure it aint from the chinese

you simply have no idea how the world works .. everything you are talking about is from text books .. are you still a kid in school ?

why doesnt the world boycott america when gitmo scandal broke out ? cos people aint that stupid to do that, everyone knows how the world works .. and here youre talking about human rights vs the chinese ? seriously stupidity needs to have a limit, even though einstein thinks its infinite

So you are upset when someone telling you that your "great China" is behaving like a gangster extorting support through intimidation? And your rationale is "this is how the world works". It seems that you didn't graduate from even a pre-school. And, we are now talking about your "great China", sidetracking to gitmo doesn't help.

BTW, gitmo was really bad, and US was under fire for long time from allies and their own people - unlikely the worthless China supporters denying Tiananmen Square Massacre ever happened. Stupidity from the china supporters has no limit for sure.

So you are upset when someone telling you that your "great China" is behaving like a gangster extorting support through intimidation? And your rationale is "this is how the world works". It seems that you didn't graduate from even a pre-school. And, we are now talking about your "great China", sidetracking to gitmo doesn't help.

BTW, gitmo was really bad, and US was under fire for long time from allies and their own people - unlikely the worthless China supporters denying Tiananmen Square Massacre ever happened. Stupidity from the china supporters has no limit for sure.
i dont get upset cos some retards say something .. i aint from china lol .. i am amused maybe .. but not upset

i know china more than most, not all, most .. cos i setup a factory there 15 years ago .. and it is still running today .. my workers are needless to say mostly chinese .. i know what the chinese are doing and what they are capable of .. if you have never even been to china, to me you know shit nothing about china .. dont pretend you know anything, cos it looks so stupid to me

Last edited:
i dont get upset cos some retards say something .. i aint from china lol .. i am amused maybe .. but not upset

i know china more than most, not all, most .. cos i setup a factory there 15 years ago .. and it is still running today .. my workers are needless to say mostly chinese .. i know what the chinese are doing and what they are capable of .. if you have never even been to china, to me you know shit nothing about china .. dont pretend you know anything, cos it looks so stupid to me

Your reaction to my statement shows that your were upset. Once again:

Gangsters cannot extort protection fee from anyone if nobody yields to the coercion in the first place

Nobody care how much you know about China or what's happening there, cuz this ain't our interest here. Our concern is how China behaves internationally which very much like a gangster currently. Why did you keep sidetracking to irrelevant issues?

Gangsters cannot extort protection fee from anyone if nobody yields to the coercion in the first place
Our concern is how China behaves internationally which very much like a gangster currently. Why did you keep sidetracking to irrelevant issues?

i dont sidetrack, i am merely pointing out that you are putting up false info and wishing people side with you, and earlier i brought up the impeachment to illustrate my point that anyone can be a "gangster" (i shouldnt even agree its called gangster cos that is how the world works, big fish small fish), even the president .. by your definition, intimidating the ukraine president to comply or else, fits your description of a gangster, but you aint talking about just that .. you are saying only the chinese, or anyone else, or everyone else, can be the gangster .. except of cos the great america .. thats downright retard .. i am pointing out someones spouting retard stuff .. its not sidetracking

ukraine president has to comply even if he should not, because he will tend to lose more if he doesnt.. that is how the world works .. you prob will never understand .. you been out much? like maybe out of your own state ? or youve been in your little farm your whole life?
[doublepost=1570867299,1570866640][/doublepost]

you dont wonder why people appearing on ISIS video say things contrary to what normal people would ? why they renounced their faith and embrace islam ? didnt they sworn their allegiance to the church and the almighty ? that they will give their life to uphold that ? and why they say different stuff when they appear in the ISIS videos ? cos they have guns pointing to their head .. YOUR point is .. even with guns pointing to their head, they are SUPPOSED to still uphold their belief and NEVER sway .. and they should die for that, that is what you are trying to say .. lolololol .. dont try to be smart cos that makes you look stupid .. if you were put in that situation, we never know if you do what you say .. we never know .. BUT 99.99% of the time, people like you, well, you will just read off from the paper given by the isis, you will be so coward to want to make your stand and take that bullet in your head and die like a hero

that is yielding

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread