How many member here are just plain assholes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I keep moving up tiers looking for a god damn real fight. I want to play Surv because it's actually fun. Being OP is nice but there it get's boring real quick if you're godly

Who have I whispered? The guy who messaged me or commenting on profile posts? I'm not really sure what you mean

Haters Haters Everywhere *waves hands*

I mean the text colour you use is the same as /w in wow :D

i cry everytime

I mean the text colour you use is the same as /w in wow :D

Ahhh, I see, derp:D

Decided to get back into twinking by making a 29 Survival Hunter.

That was you first post, what did you expect? Love and hugs?

I expected to quickly learn how classes and spec ranked amongst each other based off being the most overpowered. Which in turn has saved me the time and hassle of getting crushed and learning the hard way that I need to either roll another toon or go to another tier to find other classes/spec that can compete

I expected to quickly learn how classes and spec ranked amongst each other based off being the most overpowered. Which in turn has saved me the time and hassle of getting crushed and learning the hard way that I need to either roll another toon or go to another tier to find other classes/spec that can compete

BOR if you have been playing since BC like you said in ur previous post there's literally nothing to learn about 5 button TWINKZ

Seems so logical! And now in the next bracktet, first time you get crushed, what will you do?
Haha, we all know the answer.

To be "better" than everyone else is the vision of twinking.
They just following the roots man.

Gotta be the most retarded reason for playing survival I've ever heard

What I've gathered;

1. You like purple.
2. You're a carebear who crys because people aren't fond of you.
3. Doesn't understand that no one likes inbred SV hunters.
4. You like attention.

My diagnosis? You're an average, if not below average person. You crave for people to pay any amount of attention to you, thus why you have a thread such as this, you type in bright colored fonts. youve also taken a play out of Ally's book by trying to maintain a passive aggressive post outlook.

Treatment: off yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread