How many member here are just plain assholes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kismet

Grandfathered
Been here about a week and ran into multiple people who are salty as fuck about many things(such as colors)

No fucking wonder people don't twink. Many of you are massive fucking twats to everyone around you. Fuck.

I hope this purple texts pisses you all off as much as you've pissed me off already:mad:

Isn't using dark colored text on a dark background an asshole thing to do too :/

by that logic youd have to do that if you dont want to be an asshole tho

Been here about a week and ran into multiple people who are salty as duck about many things(such as colors)

No trucking wonder people don't twink. Many of you are massive trucking twats to everyone around you. duck.

I hope this purple texts pisses you all off as much as you've pissed me off already:mad:

During some of my "experiments" it has been discovered that people get angered over the use of a single word if that word is used repeatedly outside of a signature.

/cheers

There are unfortunately several unpleasant people who post on this site. I can just suggest to use the report function and try to ignore them. I love the coloured text, btw! :)

yeaaaah quite a few individuals are of that nature. it sucks i know but its something you get used to

I'm known as one of the top 5 maybe top 3 Level 10 Twink assholes on this website, and back when it was TI. Though I'm only that way towards 19's that are mad I refuse to bow to them. To the rest of the site I'm generally a decent Human being but I have my days. To the OP, you're 100% correct in your assessment and it's unfortunate that new ppl to Twinking start off with that impression. The truth is, most of the folks on this Website have Twinked in some regard since Vanilla/TBC or at least since WotLK and are very set in their ways, myself included.

Hopefully you'll find a few ppl you like here and follow them while ignoring the rest of the jerks.

EDIT: IDGAF what color you type in, doesn't mean anything to me as long as I can read it.

The unpleasant people here are generally not very intelligent, which means it's incredibly easy to make them look stupid. I either ignore them or have some fun with them and I wouldn't necessarily recommend that approach to everyone, but look at it this way; if a person with the intellectual prowess of llama that's been dosed with molly for a decade is trying to get at you, can you really take that seriously?

Im not but stop /w people ;)

This isn't an SJW safe space it's a World Of Warcraft community site.

youre calling ppl assholes but you play sv hunter? :rolleyes:

And I keep moving up tiers looking for a god damn real fight. I want to play Surv because it's actually fun. Being OP is nice but there it get's boring real quick if you're godly

Im not but stop /w people ;)

This isn't an SJW safe space it's a World Of Warcraft community site.

Who have I whispered? The guy who messaged me or commenting on profile posts? I'm not really sure what you mean

Haters Haters Everywhere *waves hands*

View attachment 5302

There's trolling and then there's just blatant harassment
As a Player who mains LvL 10 Twinks, I've dealt with idiots like this for over 5 years on this site and TI. I've learned to just ignore them, mostly. When you don't feed the obvious trolls they tend to find someone else to bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread