How is the 19 bracket?

examinerEU

Legend
On holiday atm, and will be on for 2 or so more weeks; but am curious as to how the 19 bracket is with the implemented talent changes.

Would it be worth it to come back? (main twink being a warrior)

RL has been insanely fun but when thinking about how long i have played my twink i always wanted to play it till the end.

Should i resub if i come back?

I'm sorry to be rude Examiner, but read one of the 10000 QQ threads in the 10-19 section, and it should give you quite a good idea of how the current state of 19 is...

Lol; yeah i saw all the threads but im leaving the hotel in about 15 minutes and paid for half an hour of internet time; so just thought id throw it out there and check when i get to the next hotel; as i dont have much time. But i take the "Read the QQ" to mean its in a rough patch.

It's worth coming back to check it out in my opinion.

Eliot said:
It's worth coming back to check it out in my opinion.

He's a warrior..

Rogue's 1-hitting 19s.

Hpaladin's not dying to anything less than 3 rogues.

Level 10s just not dying in general.

Warriors not being able to do much... worth coming back, matter of opinion if you ask me.

If what you have is a war i wouldn't recommend it brah. Trust me, I know, I was def. one of the best wars right before pre patch

Yeah, you'd cause yourself /emo/rage by coming back, as a warrior. You won't kill, anything really. Obviously if you're a mega War enthusiast it'll be worth a look-see to check out what's happened and all. Just don't expect a fun, exciting bracket. Expect the worst; the bracket has never been in so much shite.

This is 'how the 19 bracket' is now a days:

2gwx20p.jpg

See what I did there? That was the horde team in ONE bg. We had pure level 19s, mind you me.

Game ended 0-0, after 25 minutes. What you think happened? We turtled the living shit out of them.

lindenkron said:
This is 'how the 19 bracket' is now a days:

2gwx20p.jpg

See what I did there? That was the horde team in ONE bg. We had pure level 19s, mind you me.

Game ended 0-0, after 25 minutes. What you think happened? We turtled the living shit out of them.

pure 19's...

how many rogues, how many pallies?

Lately, it isn't out of character to see 6-7 rogues on alliance with rest healbotting them in mid.

5(4) paladins, 2 rogues, 1 druid, 2 warlocks, 1 warrior (Bugged game, it said we were 11). It does that sometimes. We were only 4 paladins doing most of the match, but it doesn't remove people from the Scoreboard anymore for some reason.

Yo Yo

Don't even bother. Warrs are worse than you could imagine. No crit, lost lots of AP, 5 tier 2 talents trainable at 19 only affect abilities learned at 20+, No CC, too reliant on RNG. If you ever get to use VRush or execute in a 1v1 I'll buy you another chant recipe for someone to ninja :)

After the patch your mum hits harder with a wet dish cloth that your warr does.

WSG is full of epeen, loling, bawling, mid stealth farmers. Lots of emo and shit talking going on.

FOTM Level 10 Res-tards running around, getting streams of abuse

Twinkinfo full of epeeners and nabs telling ppl to STFU FAGGOT ADAPT etc. and complaining about everyone else complaining so much, telling us its going to be alright when the novelty wears off, just like people stopped using Enti's when it got boring... ;)

Mods on TI in mod wars with the STFU FAGGOT ADAPT brigade and pizza for being wrong on a forum.

My advice, when you get back from your hols - quit 19s, get honor and JP capped on your 80s, get some popcorn and watch the drama unfold here on twinkinfo.

4 pallies, 2 rogues and 2 locks sounds scary. It's not like the lvl 10's can kill you, they are just hard to kill. Which is fine to me, people need something to retreat to after they blow 100 rumsey's on their main 19 doing 2 wsg's with 6 ally rogues.

Can you honestly blame them? Honestly?

Not nearly as many level 10's in US lind, from what I've seen. I think it's worth a try as I stated earlier it will eventually get fixed because it is very bad in exp on brackets aswell.

taniwha said:
Mods on TI in mod wars with the STFU FAGGOT ADAPT brigade

Mod wars? Where? :eek: (Give link to drama).

taniwha said:
and pizza for being wrong on a forum.

Made me giggle a bit, not gonna lie.

No, but srsly, be nice to Pizza!

taniwha said:
get some popcorn and watch the drama unfold here on twinkinfo.

Havn't there always been if not a lot, then a bit of drama on TI? :)

taniwha said:
Yo Yo

Don't even bother. Warrs are worse than you could imagine. No crit, lost lots of AP, 5 tier 2 talents trainable at 19 only affect abilities learned at 20+, No CC, too reliant on RNG. If you ever get to use VRush or execute in a 1v1 I'll buy you another chant recipe for someone to ninja :)

After the patch your mum hits harder with a wet dish cloth that your warr does.

WSG is full of epeen, loling, bawling, mid stealth farmers. Lots of emo and shit talking going on.

FOTM Level 10 Res-tards running around, getting streams of abuse

Twinkinfo full of epeeners and nabs telling ppl to STFU FAGGOT ADAPT etc. and complaining about everyone else complaining so much, telling us its going to be alright when the novelty wears off, just like people stopped using Enti's when it got boring... ;)

Mods on TI in mod wars with the STFU FAGGOT ADAPT brigade and pizza for being wrong on a forum.

My advice, when you get back from your hols - quit 19s, get honor and JP capped on your 80s, get some popcorn and watch the drama unfold here on twinkinfo.

Roll an ele crit sham, pop herb, spam lb's critting 400+ in a row, tstorm rogues off you, lead them to high places, get them low, and thunderFvck them off. Lots of fun to be had with shammies right now imo. I'll take ANY rogue 1v1, its when they sit around with 4 multi-ambushing thinking they are good is when it becomes a problem.

#1 ele out

Tekneekz said:
4 pallies, 2 rogues and 2 locks sounds scary. It's not like the lvl 10's can kill you, they are just hard to kill. Which is fine to me, people need something to retreat to after they blow 100 rumsey's on their main 19 doing 2 wsg's with 6 ally rogues.

Can you honestly blame them? Honestly?

Thing is right. 1-2 healers lvl 10 go on D with a lvl 10 warrior. 1k hp warrior, -77% dmg -40% physical. They can't die to ANYTHING we send at them.

Then they wait for our FC to have red debuff and send in 2-3 rogues. Yes, mate, I CAN blame em, and I do. We're encouraging alliance, the side I play on, to not make level 10s just because other lower beings decide to.

Normally, I go with the flow and say "Adapt, it's twinking". Thing is, in this case, it's not adaptable. A debuffed 1k hp warrior is still never going to die to anything you can send at him. And who doesn't wanna be unkillable? End up being full BGs of lvl 10s, that can't kill eachother... I'm pro-anything that changes 19 twinking. I'm against anything that will be the death of 19 twinking...

This is pretty far out...

lindenkron said:
Thing is right. 1-2 healers lvl 10 go on D with a lvl 10 warrior. 1k hp warrior, -77% dmg -40% physical. They can't die to ANYTHING we send at them.

Then they wait for our FC to have red debuff and send in 2-3 rogues. Yes, mate, I CAN blame em, and I do. We're encouraging alliance, the side I play on, to not make level 10s just because other lower beings decide to.

Normally, I go with the flow and say "Adapt, it's twinking". Thing is, in this case, it's not adaptable. A debuffed 1k hp warrior is still never going to die to anything you can send at him. And who doesn't wanna be unkillable? End up being full BGs of lvl 10s, that can't kill eachother... I'm pro-anything that changes 19 twinking. I'm against anything that will be the death of 19 twinking...

One thing funny though, that bamfcow kid was adamant about how he was gonna quit his 10 when 4.0 hit, now i see him all the time lol. scrub

lindenkron said:

Does resil nerf fall damage? :p roll an ele sham and make the 10's chase you to a ledge...burst em alittle bit ( if u can) and thunderfvckkkkkkkk

i think it is worth coming back to check everything out, i have seen warriors kill and been killed by one. In fact today i played a bg and we won and we had 1 rogue they had 3

Users who are viewing this thread