How is Classic WoW?

Ahhh, Classic........
Really enjoying the community aspect of it.
The irony of this statement is that Players didn't realize that the opposite is also happening. If you're a giant tool in Classic, ppl will start ignoring you, then you end up in LFG for 4 hours trying to form a single Dungeon run because nobody will play with you.

Ok I don't go in your 8.2.5 patch thread and say it is shitty because lets face it classic wow > retail wow. In fact I don't think I will ever play retail wow again that is how bad it is getting.
Hell yeah

Arrows
Pet Training
Hunter Training
Alchemy Vials.......

Pet Training is not a big deal mate. You'll just need Bite or claw ranks from other pets around and armor upgrades from pet trainer. Boar and serpent are good chooices because you can feed them with free mage bread. I know cats/raptors are cool but you'll need fishing or meat to keep them. Food is expensive at vendors when you've nothing.

For hunter training, don't touch anything if you won't need it seriously like distracting shot. You'll need gold for mount. This should be the first goal.

I always go for mining/skinning or herbalism/skinning at levelling my first char. Crafting professions make things harder at levelling. Herbs are very cheap at first areas but they get expensive when you reach end 30's lvls at auction. Ores are always great. I never make bars. Skinning idoesn't bring great income at first levels but if you find a leatherworker, (your mats and with a small tip) you can have very cheap items and your arrow/gun pouches.

Pet Training is not a big deal mate. You'll just need Bite or claw ranks from other pets around and armor upgrades from pet trainer. Boar and serpent are good chooices because you can feed them with free mage bread. I know cats/raptors are cool but you'll need fishing or meat to keep them. Food is expensive at vendors when you've nothing.

For hunter training, don't touch anything if you won't need it seriously like distracting shot. You'll need gold for mount. This should be the first goal.

I always go for mining/skinning or herbalism/skinning at levelling my first char. Crafting professions make things harder at levelling. Herbs are very cheap at first areas but they get expensive when you reach end 30's lvls at auction. Ores are always great. I never make bars. Skinning idoesn't bring great income at first levels but if you find a leatherworker, (your mats and with a small tip) you can have very cheap items and your arrow/gun pouches.
Thanks for the reply. I think I’ve done almost everything counter to this.
I’ve gone with a Cat for coolness. And yes, eats me out the house.......
But being BM, I put everything into my pet so it’ll be an absolute Godzilla of a pet. But very costly at this early stage (I’m only lvl 27). Though I am keeping up with all the bites and claws - so he’s a real monster!
I was also trying to keep up all my training but I’m going to start saving for a mount and riding.
Otherwise I just spend it all and constantly have nothing.
Just disheartening when after like 1 week of Classic I’m seeing people already on mounts....... and I have like 3s left :(
I think the other thing that got me was trying to keep up all the profs as well.
U certainly need a different mindset for Classic. Having spent the last 5 years on Vets who have sugar daddy’s that give them all they want...... I’ve forgotten the joys of earning.......

Getting dodged, missed and parry is my favourite thing in the game because it presents a unique challenge :rolleyes:

but mage would nova that shit, sheep one of them, the rest would be slowed by his frost armor and he would run to safety with ease

You did see that he cast nova in the vid and got that resisted too... right? Then dazed? So he couldn't get away?

That's a very realistic portrayal, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread