Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know, I haven't decided yet.

• I like Farmville.

• I HATE IT!

• Total voters
so for someone that hasnt played the new patch yet seems like its going to go like this

"SWEET new abilities new talents new item changes. Quick imma do a bg."

*gets one-two shotted by rogue*

*pulls plug*

Personally i like the changes, only thing which needs to be fixed is paladin healing and rogues damage, In no situation should a pally be able to take on 5 people with a MS debuff and keep himself up or should a level 19 be able to 1 shot another level 19

Thats just imabalanced and turns people off playing, yeh its a game, but its frustrating to some

OH and btw

i Hate the fact before 4.0.1 no one rolled rogues becuase they were a broken class (execpt for the few pros who played them well and all the time)... Now you see rogues you have never seen before 1 shotting you and saying on vent " OMGZCWUTIDIDTHAR" only becuase of the insane burst... im sure after a nerf takes place you will no longer see them

a bit dissapointed tbh, was critting 500 searing pains every other cast on beta, now doing 250s :3

logged in, set up ui and talents, lost to a paladin in 3 duels, no wsg pops and no arena, logged off

logged into my 80 sp to faceroll

mhm I have noticed that everyone farms in the BG, But listen guys, thats the first 2 weeks of everyone getting use to it and correct me if im wrong but having 7 rogues on one faction in wsg sounds good, its not. Most of them do not do the bg objectives and we end up losing. But i am noticing now people are picking up the flag again followed by the CC and the healers =D I love it!

I play a fury warrior and I do soooo much damage(contrary to what everyone thinks). In deadmines, I had crusader on both my weapons proc and got a 1138 bloodthirst! My heroics normally crit for 500-600 on clothies and BT crits for 400. But crusader is on both my weapons so that goes up a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread