Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know, I haven't decided yet.

• I like Farmville.

• I HATE IT!

• Total voters
Despite all the QQ'ing about rogues being ridiculously OP and whatnot, I think cataclysm brought a lot more to 19 twinking. I think a lot of people will get used to the new aspect of play but for now, people are just dissapointed they lost their old environment (if you will).

Im furious even before I played about...

...all the undocumented change's, no more skirmish arena and (on 70) that capped account's play in the xp off bg together with the soon to be op 79s with cata gear and also that 70-79 will not pop that much at all on EU (even after the merge).

...that they removed defensive skills from lower levels.

...the new fucking city event's (not sure if it's on live yet, was on the cata prep patch PTR), yay for being a low level who cant defend myself and that I always have to hide in some random house to not get killed while being afk for a long time.

I am still installing the freaking patch... fuck sake, first I download one thing, then there's another thing, and when I think I can play, THERE'S SOMETHING ELSE...

Screw this, its dumb...

I like getting ambushed for 800 and being starfalled for 900... I am a BiS ret paladin and i admit, i own now, too. But its so unbalanced, the odds of getting Wrecking Ball are garbage and anyone can kill anyone. Like i said before, Cataclysm will be a bunch of unexperienced players popping up and killing people with no agms or nothing, AGM's arent even worth it now. No arena, and only like 1 crit to take the shield off. Please rethink bliz...

Yes. I love this patch.. Us rogues getting a whole new set of spells. Like when we were trying to kill a hunter they were kiting our asses of. Now when we got ss we getting a more fair chance... Though I can admit we do a sick burst and I can feel thoose who say rogues are op.

I'm 50-50. I like the changes to all the major classes I play, but two rogues ambushing me at the same time....

At the moment the patch is flawed. Once they fix damage in all brackets it's going to be nice. Everything about the patch is awesome outside of the damage increase throughout the game.

Pizza said:
At the moment the patch is flawed. Once they fix damage in all brackets it's going to be nice. Everything about the patch is awesome outside of the damage increase throughout the game.

that is... if they change it D:

Pizza said:

Everything? There's little point even logging in without skirmish arenas

If they fix damage AND the huge momentum shifts in pugs stop (You are either dominating or getting destroyed 99.999% of the time) then this bracket will be good again.

As is....it isn't worth the poo I want to throw at it.

the damage helps for faster leveling 1-80, however the damage is really needed for 80-85. npc/mobs are really tough and more challenging in cata. almost like it was in original van-wow. most of the cata quests are not soloable. blizzard has posted concerning the "HIT HARDER" aspect of the changes

during 10 day wotlk trial my 70 working on explorer, was able to kill 77-78 mobs in stormpeaks, IMO.....should not be happening. with this patch i guess i can now go to icecrown and wax the 79-81 mobs (non-elites).

i have a level 13 twink that is solo flying thru mobs as high as 23 like candy (chen's empty keg quest), IMO....also should not be happening......twink gear or not

will be waiting to see if i can get an xp off queue to pop without having to transfer servers once cata comes out. if not, then losing the skirmish arenas is a real kick in the balls

Rogue damage needs to be dampened. Holy paladins healing talent needs to be removed it's too OP. basically I just run around spamming holy shock on myself or others building up holy power until I feel like using word of glory. After a rogue opens on me I press 1 button to regain the HP lost.

Kinda pissed off cos I only have two twinks in the bg group in europe that gets wsg pops, and thats a warrior and a shammy.

Nice to see mages get some buffs... 5years of crappy damage, I bet some of them jizzed in their pants when they saw the numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread