How Can I Get Legitimate HK's?

Doop

Legend
I'm thinking of making a F2P level 1 twink. I want some actual HK's against real players. Any ideas on how to do that?

Thanks

Edit: Also, do you get honor for world HK's?

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot shut off exp on a F2P account. The only way to get HKs on a F2P account are queuing normally or world HKs. (Be cautious of guards always)

Fuck alright, thanks for the heads up. Do world HK's give you experience?

No but discovery does ;)

I have an idea where I could get a warlock to summon me (a horde character) directly to Goldshire or something so the discovery wouldnt level me

You think that might work?

Hello Twinkinfo community!
The idea of f2p lvl 1 twink concerned my mind 3-4 months ago, and i'll say thats nice idea, if anyone is interested, I could make a guide. Made a hunter, you have to stay Goldshire, most interesting thing is duelling, and you actually CAN get heirlooms, but it'll take months (daily quests at DMF dont give experience). You just need basic 1-2silver to get to skinning, then skin already dead mobs for gold. If anyone opens herb node but dont pick up herb, the exp is "neutralised" which allows us to pick up herbalism. At all its interesting idea and If anyone is interested I could make a guide (like said before)

@topic The thing you can do is to duel them, and when its counting 3,2,1 quickly at 2 or 1 say /yield or /forfeit it will cancel duel but probably they wont see it and attack you (you need to be in ally land like elwynn when horde) making you able to kill them. Whoever, like said before, gearing lvl 1 f2p is very hard, and my record was lvl 6 war, so it would make some trouble killing others.
Sincerely Yours,
Crystalpall

IF you made a level 1 on a trial account you wouldnt be able to get gear, enchants or anything, maybe you could send heirlooms over from your level 20 but thats it

Hello again.

@Zethax You are not able to send anything, you cant get enchants, but you actually can get heirlooms - Dmf dailies

@Undertoe You can't make or be member of any guild at f2p.

@topic(again) as a hunter with all whites available from vendors, you should be able to solo 1-4 melee fighters, but be on your guard with warriors.

Sincerely Yours,
Crystalpall

Users who are viewing this thread