How are we feeling about the 20s bracket in SL so far?

SL vs. BFA for 20’s Bracket?

• Total voters
1) If you are just healing a training dummy, you will lose to a hpal or priest if that matters to you.
2) Well they have to be in range of the totem, which makes it kind of funky... but it can just wreck havoc in a big flag fight.
I mean in PVP scenarios, but with enough mastery can resto shaman chane game in bg. But for reason, no resto shaman choose counterstrike totem in armory, so why? Is not as good as it seems?

I mean in PVP scenarios, but with enough mastery can resto shaman chane game in bg. But for reason, no resto shaman choose counterstrike totem in armory, so why? Is not as good as it seems?

I think it just depends on the map, flag maps it just murders people. I just took it because you mentioned it, just decimated several twinks last game.

They even dont know what kill them :D

The more I play however, the more I just want to wrap myself in a Talasite Gem cacoon and just roll around in a giant green crystal ball. Just stack that shit, Jewel crafting trinkets for 2 slots, 3 in the head, wolk boots for 2 slots, etc.

...too many hunters and warlocks?

Its mainly just mm hunter, even then tho as I've said I dont see that many... the warlock RNG makes it FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR less of an issue. But not even that really, I just think I can keep the average around the 100k area regardless would just rather have the HP. But, not there yet, I still like the Mastery crits on Deep Heals.

MM hunter are just OP in every expansion :D I dont know if Blizzard try to nerf them :D And in SL more OP then before :D big dmg, dmg reducing shield, jump back, heal, silent shot, ...

MM hunter are just OP in every expansion :D I dont know if Blizzard try to nerf them :D And in SL more OP then before :D big dmg, dmg reducing shield, jump back, heal, silent shot, ...

It's really just MM hunters with the i49 weapon + interrupt. Usually just turns out bad if your team is dumb tho, or if they don't pay attention. Most people (*cough* horde) don't even have frames open and have the camera zoomed 2 feet out from their toon so they can look at their transmog while they play... they have zero idea who is being hit 10 yards away or really care.

Last edited:
damn, what addon do you use to see other peoples UI?

I was giving the benefit of doubt, because if they had a decent UI and still played wonky it would be truly sad.

the only real issue with 60s is the full premade ones and that is only because coordination is super strong in random bgs.

Last edited:
They have all spell or only up to 20 level plus covenant abilities?

it's not a party sync, it's just regular, plain-old grouping with a level 20-29 character in the party. They're down scaled to level 29 stats and abilities but they keep their covenant abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread