How active is the bracket?

19s are fun as long as you dont face 7 man healer alliance teams
It's good but FCing for such a team and waiting 24min to get a return, then failing to cap because you were focusing on the 7 dpsers running after you... That's not fun :<

All in all, I think the bracket is in a great state atm, some classes are a bit more powerful than others, but isn't it always like that? Balancing PvP for every level is quite a job to do :p But pretty much every classes and specs do allright atm. Damage isn't as bursty as in Cata (which was horrible), and taking people down takes some well planned timing of abilities.

Downside is, I've experienced a small lack of activity on EU atm :( Don't know why, the bracket is as good as it's been since wotlk atm! Ques still pop on most hours of daytime, and usually there's 2 games going on peak times.

Happy twinking, and welcome to 19s EU.

In cata, if u fucked up 3-4 times u would get punished no matter what, however now due to comps and classes a player can make about a gazilion misstakes and still not get punished.

Oh yeah , I remember jumping from alli tunroof with flag as BiS resto FC in bear, and getting bursted down by 3 surv hunters before I hit the ground. Good times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah , I remember jumping from alli tunroof with flag as BiS resto FC in bear, and getting bursted down by 3 surv hunters before I hit the ground. Good times.

You made the mistake of going within 40yds of dem hunters.

Edit: And got PUNISHED.

druids made out like fat rats in MOP, they have talents that were OP in higher brackets now and with wild charge talents are like leagues above any class in the bracket. like having a level 40 in the bracket

they made 4 specs but yet gave them all stuff that used to be spec spec specific.

at level 6 all druids (no spec) get cat form with the increased speed, rake (rupture) feline grace (safe fall),and mangle (used to be feral only and high level at that) i had to go to 39 bracket years ago for a viable feral druid to get those along with tigers fury, etc

it would be like rogues getting hemo, rupture, +25% movement in something, plus more in all 3 specs plus more at level 6, but with rogues many things aren't shared now with specs and you lose them depending on spec like sinister strike and eviscerate which were once base talents and optional at points

all three specs are viable in 15-19 now,

bal druids have a rejuv i think that is better than when you are res-spec'd. in many BGs they are out healing res-druids just keeping a rejuv up on themselves. right now imo, bal-druids are the new hunter/arcane mage in the bracket but with killer heal HoT and better utility/mobility due to wildcharge. due to bal-druids having what were once only feral abilities. with or without gear change out macro's get serious stealth openers and bleeds on a player before even casting. tonight a bal-druid was doing this situationally, from stealth, open with mangle then rake, moonfire rejuv moonfire then ran away and you where pretty much wiped

dont need anymore fotm druids, please reroll something else.

thank you

@OP. this phonebook btw he gets like this at some points during the month, he's a big teddy bear really.

dont need anymore fotm druids, please reroll something else.

thank you

@OP. this is phonebook btw he gets like this at some points during the month, he's a big teddy bear really.

OT, no the bracket isnt worth playing

why the sudden stop? not enjoying your hunter since last patch?

it's not the bracket its the people in it, as soon as mop hit everybody rerolled healer/bdruid (including you).

btw, ain't seen you on your rogue since it lost shs, weird :rolleyes:

wait... rolled mage, hpally, hunter, and rogue all in cata, balance druid in mop, there's a pattern here :O i wouldn't mention my hunter if i was you :p

aaand here we go again

it's not the bracket its the people in it, as soon as mop hit everybody rerolled healer/bdruid (including you).

btw, ain't seen you on your rogue since it lost shs, weird :rolleyes:

wait... rolled mage, hpally, hunter, and rogue all in cata, balance druid in mop, there's a pattern here :O i wouldn't mention my hunter if i was you :p

owait

played frost mage in cata

rolled rogue in tbc

total 10k hks on paladin + hunter combined

owait
played frost mage in cata

you played arcane often enough

rolled rogue in tbc

your kills say you didnt play it tell it was OP tho

total 10k hks on paladin + hunter combined

cause my hunter as bloodthirsty, yeah? and the balance druid?

and your f2p hunter? let me guess.... alliance? cyclopes? human?

calm down mate, you troll i troll you back, you get mad. chillout, wipe the sweat off your brow and go find a mod.

you played arcane often enough

your kills say you didnt play it tell it was OP tho

cause my hunter as bloodthirsty, yeah? and the balance druid?

and your f2p hunter? let me guess.... alliance? cyclopes? human?

calm down mate, you troll i troll you back, you get mad. chillout, wipe the sweat off your brow and go find a mod.

didnt play arc often lol

lololol didnt even play my hunter manually

Users who are viewing this thread