How active are you?

What? The 70s bracket?

If you think the 70s bracket is dead then you clearly don't have a clue seeing as 70s bracket is the most active bracket.

And if you wanna know servers you should specify EU or US.

Wowzers you sir are a douche. Yes 70's bracket and US, reason i ask is because im very active in 19's looking to dominate a new bracket
<

Cheers

70 bracket is obviously not the most active bracket. . .

Yet it is still very active.

70 bracket is obviously not the most active bracket. . .

Yet it is still very active.

You sir....are full of crap.

If you added up everyone playing at 19, 29, 39, 49, and 60.....70 would still be more active.I know for a fact (because I have a roommate who plays 70's and we often que separately in the same room) that 70 usually has many many bg's running at once. Sometimes two full Av's which alone is 160 players. No other bracket could come close. (And I would hazard to guess that while those two AV's were running there were probably 5/6 other bg's as well).

...and thats not including all the people who do arena at 70 rather than bg's. Which adds another huge chunk of people to th pool. Plus the fact that everyone who never gets expansions is now in the bracket.

Yeah, have had two Av's going at once,

Couple times, actually. Couldn't be arsed grouping with about 7 others before, didn't want to setup a group/second group, we all queued, several of us didn't get into the same Av.

And as for Activeness, 70s are extremely active, not sure how they would compare to 19s, assuming they have a higher population as it's quicker to get to 19 then 70, of course, and as for other brackets, no idea.

Yeah, have had two Av's going at once,

Couple times, actually. Couldn't be arsed grouping with about 7 others before, didn't want to setup a group/second group, we all queued, several of us didn't get into the same Av.

And as for Activeness, 70s are extremely active, not sure how they would compare to 19s, assuming they have a higher population as it's quicker to get to 19 then 70, of course, and as for other brackets, no idea.

Huh.

O.O

70, After 85 is without the shadow of a doubt the most active bracket, atleast in EU, no other bracket comes close. Once or twice ive had guildies in up to 3 different AV's while a 4th and 5th person has been in other BG's.

Users who are viewing this thread