Hotfixes for November 25th, 2014 - F2P Specific

Upswag

Legend
General

After a lengthy discussion with the Postmaster regarding their mailing habits, the Postmaster should no longer be mailing back gray quality items and money that haven't been looted by characters.

No more mail spam - yes!

Resolved an issue where completing a Warlords of Draenor Dungeon was incorrectly being crediting progress towards the achievement, Queuing Spree.

Officially Grandfathered. Thanks to [MENTION=17546]Crystalpall[/MENTION] for the mention to everyone a week or two ago. I hope everyone managed to get theirs!

Class Specific

Druid:
BOOMKIN
Moonfire, when used in PvP combat now has a duration of 24 seconds and may no longer have its periodic duration extended past 30 seconds.
Sunfire, when used in PvP combat may no longer have its periodic duration extended past 30 seconds.

FERAL
Predatory Swiftness no longer increases the healing done by Healing Touch.

No more instant heal ferals in skirmishes!

Mage:
ARCANE
Arcane Blast damage has been increased by 10%.

FIRE
Pyroblast damage has been increased by 35%.

Monk:
WINDWALKER
Tiger Palm (Brewmaster, Windwalker) now extends up to 130% of its normal duration when refreshed, similar to periodic effects.

BREWMASTER
Tiger Palm (Brewmaster, Windwalker) now extends up to 130% of its normal duration when refreshed, similar to periodic effects.
Stance of the Sturdy Ox now defers 30% of damage taken to be divided over 10 seconds (up from 20%).

Shaman:
ENHANCEMENT
Lava Lash damage has been increased by 20%.
Stormstrike damage has been increased by 20%.

Warlock:
AFFLICTION

Agony damage has been increased by 20%.
Unstable Affliction damage has been increased by 20%.

DESTRUCTION

Shadow Bolt damage has been increased by 25%.
Soul Fire damage has been increased by 25%.

DESTRUCTION

Chaos Bolt damage has been increased by 8%.
Conflagrate damage has been increased by 8%.
Immolate damage has been increased by 8%.
Incinerate damage has been increased by 8%.

Warrior:
PROTECTION
Shield Slam damage has been reduced by 20%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that the changes (aimed at endgame) actually look to be good for the bracket. I think reducing the amount of abilities we have by the time we reach 100 was a good idea, if it means balance is going to be more even across the levels.

Interesting that the changes (aimed at endgame) actually look to be good for the bracket. I think reducing the amount of abilities we have by the time we reach 100 was a good idea, if it means balance is going to be more even across the levels.

Feral damage, shadow priest damage and warrior damage is hopefully next. If they mirror end game at least. The Feral Swiftness -> HT change is going to be huge for arenas at this range because it will force ferals to have to at least think about defensive playing instead of lololol I have everything I need at end game at lvl 29. Pyroblast REALLY needed the damage, my BiS Fire is hitting for 300 -.-. I'm hoping the change in the stance will help Brewmasters take less damage and put them in par with the other "tanks" but we really need the damage nerf. Having 3000+ health out of BGs and hitting for harder than everyone else is not okay!

I love the fact that warlocks/mages/enh got buffed though. Would love to see more of those in BGs. So far it's all melee and monks.

[MENTION=20635]Upswag[/MENTION] Care to expand on why warrior damage need to be nerfed? I understand rend is strong but i kinda feel warriors are perfect atm

Feral damage, shadow priest damage and warrior damage is hopefully next.

Care to expand on why warrior damage need to be nerfed? I understand rend is strong but I kinda feel warriors are perfect atm

At 20 or 90? I meant at 90. But at 20, warriors in general do insane damage if they connect on you at all. I can heal through just a warrior by itself but if anything else even helps it's over. Compare that to all the other DPS and it's one of the few that can solo a healer.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D Affliction buff ?!?! :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Great that you summed the changes!
I got 3 notes: 1)Healing touch is still possible to be instant cast for ferals. Only the 20% buff to it is removed. 2) No warlock has Agony until 29 so it doesn't affect us. 3) You didn't add the Touch of Chaos change which all Demonology warlocks experience (it's the transformed Shadow Bolt spell while in Metamorphosis)

Users who are viewing this thread