Horde

There was clearly a mass following to Alliance for 19s. From what I have seen, Horde is predominantly budget twinks and players that are new to the community with no knowledge of jumps or how to play objectively.

Horde: "Please report <Insert random twink pally flag carrier here> for exploiting! We can't keep up and kill them!"
FC Pally: *does gy jump*
Justfine: *cries :'-)*

ya so far horde has just been garbage. but hey between 2 and 3 am we win everygame. amazing how good horde is when its not a 10 man pagle every fucking game

My god this is so accurate lmao. Fact is some folks on here started guilds on alliance side, like a few of them compared to like one or two horde side. They have more experianced twinkers who all happened to roll on alliance this time around, leaving fewer of us who have been twinking for years, so we have a bunch of first timers rolling around in non-bis gear while we help them out. And some don't even care about being BIS, they just get close but don't go that extra mile and it shows stat wise. Combine this with the fact that pallies bring a lot more to the table at 19 than shamans do and you have serious faction imbalance.

Better class comps, better geared twinks, 10 man premades dominating pugs against half twinked teams with more grey gear using level 12's than twinks. The brackets trash if you're horde.

I'm still leveling my main slowly and i'm almost certain i'll just go 29's instead. It's not full of premades, classes are more equal, and aside from a few rare items like vendetta, the gears not hard to get, a lot of it is just checking the auction house often and nabbing what you need for cheap and then paying for a few dungeon runs for the bop's, rather than dropping 500g or more on boe's alone at 19 not counting the dungeon runs or the enchants just to get gy farmed.

That's really my take on the bracket, and even though I have always enjoyed 19's it's just not very welcoming at this time, and isn't worth the trouble for the amount of fun you get out of it, which is basically none. Maybe later on it can even out, we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread