Horde

Beastlyy

Veteran
Is kind of disappointing, lol. I keep getting into games one after another that has already started with alliance pre-mades and it's 2-0. Where all the Horde at guys!

Anyhow, been fun so far, see you all around!

-Breathe

I am seeing the same thing at the 19 bracket. Been playing my 39 more. Pallies are part of the reason, I think. They are way better than shaman at 19.

I am seeing the same thing at the 19 bracket. Been playing my 39 more. Pallies are part of the reason, I think. They are way better than shaman at 19.
Pallies at 19 are definitely OP, but I don't see why people aren't crazy about 19 Shaman. They bring so much to the table:

• Purge (30 yard range, 30 mana or so to remove a magic buff is OP as hell)
  • Healing Wave has the highest or 2nd highest base healing at 19 (way better than Holy Light)
  • AOE slow on a 15 sec CD
  • Ranged, 6 sec interrupt
  • Tremor Totem to break Psychic Scream and Fear
  • Searing Totem for a ton of pushback
and I'm probably forgetting about a ton of stuff.

Shammy is just under represented atm. Since punkrat made a vid about pallys being good theres a lot more running around than there used to be, and its easier to be a decent pally than it is to be a decent shaman. Shamans whoop though in the right hands

That's litterally the state of 19's in classic atm. Horde MIGHT have a rogue or two and a hunter, 3 twinks at most all pugging, and alliance has premades out the ass with heals. It's strange too how almost every server is horde dominated but in the 19 bracket as far as twinking goes, it seems like everyone who's into twinking rolled alliance for some reason. And don't even get me started on their use of consumables. Almost every bg is at least 7 or 8 alliance all the same guild, horde isn't even in the same guilds.

I don't even think i'll be staying in 19's, 29's and 39's are much better if you're just a normal casual twinker who queues up by yourself. WoW isn't an eSport for me, I have no desire to have to get teamspeak or whatever and have 10 people with me fulfilling clsss roles just for pug bg's to have fun. That's some real tryhard crap right there.

That's litterally the state of 19's in classic atm. Horde MIGHT have a rogue or two and a hunter, 3 twinks at most all pugging, and alliance has premades out the ass with heals. It's strange too how almost every server is horde dominated but in the 19 bracket as far as twinking goes, it seems like everyone who's into twinking rolled alliance for some reason. And don't even get me started on their use of consumables. Almost every bg is at least 7 or 8 alliance all the same guild, horde isn't even in the same guilds.

I don't even think i'll be staying in 19's, 29's and 39's are much better if you're just a normal casual twinker who queues up by yourself. WoW isn't an eSport for me, I have no desire to have to get teamspeak or whatever and have 10 people with me fulfilling clsss roles just for pug bg's to have fun. That's some real tryhard crap right there.
TeamSpeak, damn I am an old goat.

ya im pretty much done with 19s, played 15 games in a row tonight everyone of them against 7-10 man alli premades. me and 9 shitters with 300 hps. man i miss the horde
now 18 losses. yea i cant take these losses like this makes me feel shitty even though i know its cuz premades, still cant handle it. good luck out there horde. see ya if i see ya
[doublepost=1578280209,1578279261][/doublepost]this the same beastly from vek nilash who rolled around with incredibull and them?

Last edited:
ya im pretty much done with 19s, played 15 games in a row tonight everyone of them against 7-10 man alli premades. me and 9 shitters with 300 hps. man i miss the horde
now 17 losses
[doublepost=1578280209,1578279261][/doublepost]this the same beastly from vek nilash who rolled around wit hincredibull and them?
We've had a horde 8-10 group running several hours last night and another few hours this afternoon. There definitely do seem to be more twinks and more teams on alliance, but the horde ones do exist.

If you queue solo, there is a greater chance of finding enemy premades than being queued into the last 1 or 2 spots of a premade on your fraction. So no shit it’s gonna feel like the other side has more premades.

now 18 losses. yea i cant take these losses like this makes me feel shitty even though i know its cuz premades, still cant handle it. good luck out there horde. see ya if i see ya
[doublepost=1578280209,1578279261][/doublepost]this the same beastly from vek nilash who rolled around with incredibull and them?
Yes that’s me.

Users who are viewing this thread