US Horde

I do not agree that good players don't like stomping levelers that's all this bracket is... and not everybody is trash... its just annoying that Horde cant field a decent team against the alliances best teams.... and as already stated quantity is absolutely no fill-in for quality.... the hordes main problem.... great a bunch of terrible warrior twinks with no heals... guess what that equals... exactly what I'm talking about.

I do not agree that good players don't like stomping levelers that's all this bracket is... and not everybody is trash... its just annoying that Horde cant field a decent team against the alliances best teams.... and as already stated quantity is absolutely no fill-in for quality.... the hordes main problem.... great a bunch of terrible warrior twinks with no heals... guess what that equals... exactly what I'm talking about.
idk man it can be totally frustrating I feel you there but if you're seriously expecting "good games with good teams" from qing random bgs in a prime leveler bracket in BFA where were all combined I think you're backwards

some days alliance wins, some days they lose. some days horde win, some days they lose. just find some other entertaining things to do on the days where you're losing (find another bracket or maybe even another game mang)

no need to make threads n shit about it ;s

Ive been queing on my horde vet druid all day and it's honestly like 60% win rate for horde. Only recently have alliance started winning.

Maybe youre just having bad luck?

This was like thotfc saying stop rolling alliance a couple months ago lol, horde is stacked there are 2 xpoff groups and in ally is just 1 half filled.
I play both factions and i can say horde has exagerated amount of twinks and ally has more levelers, also horde has ftp with decent skill, ally is mostly lost levelers.
In horde only games i lose is vs sagy or if ally has another decent premade which doesnt usually happen and even if they have ally twinks, the amount of levelers in alliance is retarded.
I lose 10 out of 20 bgs on ally most of the time when am not Qing with someone else, while in horde i barely lose one.

Horde twinking got overpopulated and you can ask any other player that plays or has played the 2 factions, like @Phrontistery.

If you are losing i bet is because sagy went back to Qing these last days.
[doublepost=1545611602,1545611028][/doublepost]
Which are your toons.
its exactly like that

OSTEvvj.png

I mean you also have to keep in mind too that overall there's been a huge decline in activity, and queue times speak for that. I know a handful of people that have definitely stopped playing 20s almost completely for the time being.

Even before then, twink v twink pugmades just haven't been a thing since cata, maybe even mop

3-4 minutes all day

is that a decline? or is the holiday making people que?
Possibly, I haven't played in a minute and I started playing 70s more because I was waiting up to 10+ minutes for a game that lasts less than 5

It’s something with the last few days, horde has been getting pwned in bgs. My winning percentage in last 50 bgs went from over 90 down to around 75 with the last 20 we maybe went 50/50. Seems alliance has better healers, usually absolute maxed out disc/shamans while horde is running with less geared ones. Plus horde apparently has forgotten what an interrupt is...Don’t know if Christmas vacation has something to do with it or what but horde is failing all of a sudden hard core and the nocontest/Paige train gets old real fast to the point that people just stop q’ing

well the que times are certainly faster but the game quality hasnt exactly been better ;)
I may hop on more if that's the case but I can easily see a decline after the holidays and once the next college sem is up. 3-4 min for a 5 min game is whatever, quality of games haven't been amazing for many years now, but waiting an absurdly long time for a faceroll just doesn't seem very worth it to me

only reason you win so much on horde-most horde are mindless flag capping NPC meme things whose only true purpose in this game is to cap flags and die like 15-20 times in each bg by being pvp training dummies

chad alliance on the other hand just wants to farm kills and generally gives no fucks about winning or flag capping like 80% of the time (except for like 1-2 people in each bg)

Last edited:
There being MORE horde twinks (and I use that term in the broadest ****ing possible way, because it is just thrown around these days and means almost nothing), but there are very few good ones. This entire 29 forum is rife with every horde player commenting at least once that we have no healers worth pissing on and we also have hardly anybody that focuses.

Everybody has just made an alliance character for whatever reason and is just completely satisfied with EVERY SINGLE game being a graveyard farm.

I'll just stipulate the the next 50 comments being "duuuurh then leave the bracket!"... made by every dumb ass on here... so we can ignore those... we know they are going to be said, they are always said.

Make more horde alts.

The solution to not having enough healers is quite a simple one my friend. Have DPS start rereolling as heals.
Have you considered playing a healer by chance?

/cheerz

Users who are viewing this thread