US Horde

Roadwarrior

Veteran
It's actually just almost unplayable.. the horde just has nobody left at all.... even if you que a 5 man the other 5 people in your group are just leveling trash with missing gear slots. Or best case you get a group of horde twinks that is just sub standard players with good gear and they can barely even take out a group of alliance trash.

Can we please get more horde alts?

Just a thought.

Last edited:
upload_2018-12-24_8-10-36.png

As always, I get that the comments for these posts are just kids saying stupid shit. understood.

That does not fix the issue tho of there being serious problems with the horde skill level or the available number of twinks... maybe you just don't get it... if you always que with the same group you don't get that there is honestly nobody else to que with... so maybe its not the same for everybody else as it is for you ( a concept that I know is REAL hard for kids to pound into their brains)? Or maybe your little group never runs into actual geared alliance twinks? not sure... but the issue exists even if 10 kids here type "lol" 1000 more times.

There are just not enough horde twinks (note: that are worth quing with) available.

is this on eu or us? because there are a fuck ton of horde's queueing on EU atm.

US horde twinks massively out number alliance. what are the times you que ?

There being MORE horde twinks (and I use that term in the broadest ****ing possible way, because it is just thrown around these days and means almost nothing), but there are very few good ones. This entire 29 forum is rife with every horde player commenting at least once that we have no healers worth pissing on and we also have hardly anybody that focuses.

Everybody has just made an alliance character for whatever reason and is just completely satisfied with EVERY SINGLE game being a graveyard farm.

I'll just stipulate the the next 50 comments being "duuuurh then leave the bracket!"... made by every dumb ass on here... so we can ignore those... we know they are going to be said, they are always said.

Make more horde alts.

It's actually just almost unplayable.. the horde just has nobody left at all.... even if you que a 5 man the other 5 people in your group are just leveling trash with missing gear slots. Or best case you get a group of horde twinks that is just sub standard players with good gear and they can barely even take out a group of alliance trash.

Can we please get more horde alts?

Just a thought.
whenever i que, i shit all over 5 man's not sure what your talking about, it would be a problem if alliance was good but they are not. Whenever i que solo same scenario applys, usually i communicate to my levelers to tell them what to do.

whenever i que, i shit all over 5 man's not sure what your talking about, it would be a problem if alliance was good but they are not. Whenever i que solo same scenario applys, usually i communicate to my levelers to tell them what to do.

#MACROGAMER

^

Being positive and encouraging towards levelers and communicating your intentions and such goes a LONG way.

Most of them know a twink can almost solo carry a BG and are happy to help you.

Time of day influences this alot I guess. In the mornings and early afternoons I roll over games to the point it gets boring on ally. Early evening horde starts ramping up, but then gets shit on later at night. Definitely alot more ally premade running this month.

I'm not saying that the horde cant compete, but we dont have premades like Paidge/nocontest/their terrible ret that spits on everybody (name is fart or something like that)/whoever else that is pocket healing them (I get it they are at the EXTREME end of try hard), that shit does not exist on the horde, period... blah blah blah... words... we need more of that... because we have too many forum junkies that like to talk about gear rather than perform. Just saying, its a constant actual in game issue regardless if its reflected in your mind on on here.

I'm not blaming them for doing what they do... not the issue at all... horde just does not have an answer that I have seen. Sure there have been the random game were they que and are facing 10 actual horde twinks and get prison raped... but, that is not common.

Oh I get it that you can que a 5 man and run some alliance graveyards... good for you!... but more often than not, I see very few even games when its all twinks versus all twinks... and the horde even stands a chance.... maybe your experience differs.

Last edited:
I'm not saying that the horde cant compete, but we dont have premades like Paidge/nocontest/their terrible ret/whoever else that is pocket healing them (I get it they are at the EXTREME end of try hard), that shit does not exist on the horde, period... blah blah blah... words... we need more of that... because we have too many forum junkies that like to talk about gear rather than perform. Just saying, its a constant actual in game issue regardless if its reflected in your mind on on here.
Look, nobody likes getting curbstomped by premades. its rough. But spending a couple BGs getting gy farmed isnt really a condemnation of the bracket. Just take a 5-10 min break before you reque. You'll get out of sequence with the premade and its on to victory!

This was like thotfc saying stop rolling alliance a couple months ago lol, horde is stacked there are 2 xpoff groups and in ally is just 1 half filled.
I play both factions and i can say horde has exagerated amount of twinks and ally has more levelers, also horde has ftp with decent skill, ally is mostly lost levelers.
In horde only games i lose is vs sagy or if ally has another decent premade which doesnt usually happen and even if they have ally twinks, the amount of levelers in alliance is retarded.
I lose 10 out of 20 bgs on ally most of the time when am not Qing with someone else, while in horde i barely lose one.

Horde twinking got overpopulated and you can ask any other player that plays or has played the 2 factions, like @Phrontistery.

If you are losing i bet is because sagy went back to Qing these last days.
[doublepost=1545611602,1545611028][/doublepost]
There being MORE horde twinks (and I use that term in the broadest ****ing possible way, because it is just thrown around these days and means almost nothing), but there are very few good ones. This entire 29 forum is rife with every horde player commenting at least once that we have no healers worth pissing on and we also have hardly anybody that focuses.

Everybody has just made an alliance character for whatever reason and is just completely satisfied with EVERY SINGLE game being a graveyard farm.

I'll just stipulate the the next 50 comments being "duuuurh then leave the bracket!"... made by every dumb ass on here... so we can ignore those... we know they are going to be said, they are always said.

Make more horde alts.
Which are your toons.

I ran into the Nocontest premade today honesty 15 times today (no joke)... where are these horde twinks you keep mentioning cause they were in zero of those games... or they were the ones I was talking about.

I ran into the Nocontest premade today honesty 15 times today (no joke)... where are these horde twinks you keep mentioning cause they were in zero of those games... or they were the ones I was talking about.
All the good horde twinks are queing warsong only. Horde loses every other bg but warsong, reason being, good players don't like stomping levelers all day, I really wish alliance would wsg only que.........

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread