horde vs alliance pug bgs

Reading these philosophical discussions about the competitive aspects of a mini-game within another game is entertaining.

Here's a thinker - is there any reason to make these posts at all? What purpose do they serve?

Are we even exist though?

Sure, and it's not like this type of content is harmful or anything. But it just makes me wonder - there must be a difference between informative posts, which serve to inform others in the community, and public complaints, which are sort of like publishing a journal entry. Am I crazy to draw this distinction?
Actually, you are indeed right. There should be some form of a category that separates between useful information to people and average talks and thoughts between people. Especially troll/bait posts made by some other folk out there.

Just had a really fun match. Horde comp consisting of Majesty disc priest, 2 surv twinks, 3 mm twinks and a feral twink. This game.....even when its free its not worth playing sometimes :(

Just had a really fun match. Horde comp consisting of Majesty disc priest, 2 surv twinks, 3 mm twinks and a feral twink. This game.....even when its free its not worth playing sometimes :(
I feel your pain

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 131
Just stop playing there's alot of other games out there that don't require you to jump through all these hoops just to play in a bracket full of people that stack certain classes and have gear you will never obtain. Your better off just going to TBC where twinking was actually twinking and you wasnt trapped in 20s full of wierdos and cry baby's.

played 8 games today, 6 close games and 2 steamroll, no cherry picking screenshots, just 8 straight solo queuing games. bracket is amazingly fun (if you are an objective player).

with that being said, i am gonna log onto TBC and fish for my hat now.

Game 1
Game 2
Game 3 (steamroll by ally)
Game 4
Game 5
Game 6 (steamroll by horde)
Game 7
Game 8

edit: group queued with 1 friend and played 4 more games:

Game 9 (steamroll by ally as horde had only 6 players for most part of the game)
Game 10 (steamroll by ally)
Game 11 (steamroll by ally)
Game 12

Last edited:
Eh it is what it is, the twinking community has a way of magnifying player behavior though. Like the worse aspects of wow players in general is way easier to notice because of the smaller population. Simply put everyone wants to win so yeah, eventually the emta will flip and the hunters will re roll something else and we will be laughing about it then as usual.

Eh it is what it is, the twinking community has a way of magnifying player behavior though. Like the worse aspects of wow players in general is way easier to notice because of the smaller population. Simply put everyone wants to win so yeah, eventually the emta will flip and the hunters will re roll something else and we will be laughing about it then as usual.

it is also easy to get angry and blame the meta and point fingers at others.

i also did that when i was new to the bracket and still learning how to play.

You know what fixes it?

By people creating communities/Teams & starting 10v10 pre-planned wargames on certain nights of the week.

But it seems like nobody on EU is interested to make this things happen... it's really, really sad.

I've recently joined the US wargames server and it is ABSOLUTELY POPPING atm... Why can't this happen on EU?

Blows my mind.

Everyone just gonna ignore my point then?

You complain about getting stomped everyday, but when people in the community decide to create something or put an idea forward... Nobody gets involved. Premades could be planned with a structure... So its not 7 hunters per team.. its proven to work on US.

Some peoples outlook is very Ironic.

You complain about getting stomped everyday, but when people in the community decide to create something or put an idea forward... Nobody gets involved. Premades could be planned with a structure... So its not 7 hunters per team.. its proven to work on US.

Some peoples outlook is very Ironic.

Agree with this completely.

Want even games? Go wargame. The option is there for you. All you need to do is participate. Feeling stuck queueing against hunters / healers? FORM YOUR OWN PREMADE, dummy. But noooooooo some folks won't do anything. They will just keep leaving games and crying on the forums endlessly about how things are so unfair and sometimes it's them who get roflstomped instead of the other way around. They want to log in on their ele shaman or whatever and they want the other team to pose a slight challenge, but only slight, and if they don't have that, it's "mommyyyyy, tell them" and "you all suck, I am leaving this game, cba bla bla bla <going to another alt to leave that game as well, then off to the forums>".
[doublepost=1621839426,1621838241][/doublepost]
played 8 games today, 6 close games and 2 steamroll, no cherry picking screenshots, just 8 straight solo queuing games. bracket is amazingly fun (if you are an objective player).

Writing things down is a good way to receive true numbers instead of fantasies, indeed. My stats from yesterday: started queueing solo, 4 games without premades and just some folks duo'ing (won all except one), 1 with premades on both sides (won), 1 vs a premade on the enemy side (lost). Then I got into a 3-man party of hunter-hunter-rogue (no healers, weak), 2 games vs folks duo'ing on the other side (won both), 1 vs a really strong full premade. On that last game the other hunter in my party declared defeat before the game even began, refused to fight and left the party, with the rogue following. We would likely not have been able to win the game, but we could have gotten close. But, you know, some twinks are chicken.

Last edited:
Want even games? Go wargame. The option is there for you. All you need to do is participate. Feeling stuck queueing against hunters / healers? FORM YOUR OWN PREMADE, dummy.

Wargames are too clique focused and troublesome to setup - getting the right number of people at a designated time and having comps that are not lopsided. Your idea of premade vs premade CAN be fun, BUT the majority of the time you end up against a group of levelers and just have a steamroll win. And, lets not label all premades in the same category. Some are just random classes thrown together by asking the community "anyone for BGs - got xx spots". Then you get the other end of the spectrum, a group focused on utilizing FOTM classes so they can jerkoff to the scoreboard damage/healing numbers.

Faceroll wins or curbstomp losses, neither of those are fun or engaging. An actual close match is maybe 1 in 10 BGs, most of the time its a blowout for one faction.

Your idea of premade vs premade CAN be fun, BUT the majority of the time you end up against a group of levelers and just have a steamroll win.

If the majority of the time you end up against a group of levelers, then go solo.

Fully expect someone to say a page later -- "I cannot go solo because I am farmed by premades" -- in fact, some folks already said as much up the thread. You guys meet and make up your mind about whether you end up mostly vs levelers or mostly vs premades that force you to chicken out or whatever.

Here is a very simple algorithm: start queueing solo, switch to a premade after you have been farmed hard by one. It works. Or go wargames if you want a fair challenge like many of the complainers like to pretend. You don't want faceroll wins and you don't want faceroll losses? Fine. Then wargame. Oh, that's too cumbersome to set up? Sorry, no other options. Guess it's complaining on the forums then.

Last edited:
Pretty sure we beat this horde group yesterday. If it was they fought like hell amd was our best game of the day. I went 12-0 with que as resto sham yesterday. this is the best 20s have been in years. if your salty stop drinking piss.

Last edited:
Is cleatuss VL?

edit: ok never mind he isn't. just wanted to ask because that one got on my nerves.

i was extra salty when i realized dude played 600+ arena games without reaching 1550.

he had better teams but he countered me well.

Last edited:
honestly, i have more fun when i solo queue.

the problem with that approach is that...you will never be able to experience games like this.

you would have AFK'd out because your teammates are mostly levelers and the enemy team has a 5-man guild premade plus some other twinks. not only you would have missed out on an epic win, you would also have denied your teammates the good game (unless you get replaced by someone that is strictly better for that specific game)

mZUIdpb.jpg

yR5dAUU.jpg

Qob56n7.jpg
for sure, i always try to win, but you had some twinks on your team too and our team made some positioning mistakes that you knew how to take advantage of very well, so they deserved the
victory

for sure, i always try to win, but you had some twinks on your team too and our team made some positioning mistakes that you knew how to take advantage of very well, so they deserved the
victory

so honest and cool, i will send you my btag in PM and we can be friends.

being so ego-free with i49 weapon, i59 helm and i44 necklace is actually pretty impressive.

Most of the time when these 5 man premades lose a game to levelers, they are not trying. You can't be twice as geared and lose... unless you are just going for damage meters and looking for the most enemies to fight.

hope that clears things up for you and opens your eyes JF. i bet you never form this kind of mutually respectful relationship with other twinks, because you are too bitter and too negative.

Last edited:
so honest and cool, i will send you my btag in PM and we can be friends.

being so ego-free with i49 weapon, i59 helm and i44 necklace is actually pretty impressive.

hope that clears things up for you and opens your eyes JF. i bet you never form this kind of mutually respectful relationship with other twinks, because you are too bitter and too negative.
hahaha we do the best we can, but you can't always get it right, about the previous discussion i'm not very in favor of abandoning matches i think it's a waste of time even because apart from rare exceptions a very unbalanced game ends before the defector debuff , in addition to the fact that it is much more satisfying to win when you know you are at a disadvantage

Users who are viewing this thread