horde guilds, listen up

Thats just his way of saying white genocide and talking about the great replacement

So being against illegal immigration makes you a white supremacist. Great take.
[doublepost=1579659905,1579659782][/doublepost]

Seeing as though you can legally discriminate white people in the name of ''diversity'' for jobs this is pretty irrelevant m8.

No not at all, this isn't the only time i've interacted with MYT nor the first time my opinion of him has been informed. Much like yourself.
[doublepost=1579659960,1579659907][/doublepost]

Seeing as though you can legally discriminate white people in the name of ''diversity'' for not getting jobs this is pretty irrelevant m8.
White people are not a race and they're not disadvantaged. You need to think about how you use the term discriminate so you don't sound uneducated.

No not at all, this isn't the only time i've interacted with MYT nor the first time my opinion of him has been informed. Much like yourself.
Conq lying again - he moved his fingers!

affirmative action is really cool

lets talk about a hypothetical where a company is required to have a number of minority employees

they have to take on 2 to meet a quota, they have 10 total vacancies

how many positions are available to white people?
how many positions are available to minorities?

tell me again about white privilege

White people are not a race and they're not disadvantaged. You need to think about how you use the term discriminate so you don't sound uneducated.

''White people are not a race'' ight I'm done lol.

Reactions: MYT
nazi germany also didnt like white people being defined as one race too
What are you talking about? They helped imagine an entire race to accomplish just that. They were called Aryans.

Seeing as though you can legally discriminate white people in the name of ''diversity'' for jobs this is pretty irrelevant m8.

Artificially forcing diversity was done due to studies like this. It's a way to solve the issue of white privilege.

i think the indo-iranians had them beat by 200 years on that one but okay 'science' guy
I was very specific with my wording "helped imagine" I did not say they created, I implied they modified something that had already existed and went through multiple iterations.

Artificially forcing diversity was done due to studies like this. It's a way to solve the issue of white privilege.
Here's an idea - let's relocate the Nazi collaborating danes to Africa. Kill two birds with one stone.

I was very specific with my wording "helped imagine" I did not say they created, I implied they modified something that had already existed

i think the germans deciding that the aryan race being the only pure white race and killing hundreds of thousands of slavs just proves my point that they were against the idea of one white race

i think the germans deciding that the aryan race being the only pure white race and killing hundreds of thousands of slavs just proves my point that they were against the idea of one white race

millions*

I'm sorry I don't think you're logic is entirely consistent. They were trying to exterminate or enslave everyone in Europe and the world who they didn't deem worthy of being apart of that singular white master race.

I'm sorry I don't think you're logic is entirely consistent. They were trying to exterminate or enslave everyone in Europe and the world who they didn't deem worthy of being apart of that singular white master race.

you're saying there isnt such thing as a white race, so im assuming you're not totally braindead and saying there's subsections

nazi germany also agreed that there's subsections with racial differences and tried to exterminate everyone who they didnt deem as pure

why's that so hard to follow?

Users who are viewing this thread