horde guilds, listen up

You don't go from homeless to accomplished quick young mooch
Maybe you're just not very competent =/

Also I work in the esports industry so no, it wasn't over night. It was the conclusion of a 5 year plan when I made this website and months of back and forth negotiating. My activities and life are all over my social media so feel free to use your eyeballs before making statements and forming opinions

conq4.png

my grandmother's first attempt at a selfie can you guys give constructive criticism on where she could improve

Maybe you're just not very competent =/

Also I work in the esports industry so no, it wasn't over night. It was the conclusion of a 5 year plan when I made this website and months of back and forth negotiating. My activities and life are all over social media so feel free to use your eyeballs before making statements and forming opinions
Maybe I was competent to not be homeless in the first place
[doublepost=1579656972,1579656934][/doublepost]
View attachment 14290

my grandmother's first attempt at a selfie can you guys give constructive criticism on where she could improve
Extra chin that time!

Maybe I was competent to not be homeless in the first place
the only time I was ever homeless was by choice in vermont at the age of 19 when I went to live on a farm up in the hills/mountains and decided I wasn't thoreau.

I was almost homeless because I received a job offer that required relocation and it was revoked a couple days before I had to move out, that was like a year and a half ago probably, and yes I was in poverty for a long time, and I worked hard, got lucky and got out of it.

also your privilege wreaks

Bernie celebrated your plight while honeymooning in the USSR at American taxpayer expense via misallocation.

Bernie celebrated your plight while honeymooning in the USSR at American taxpayer expense via misallocation.
He was probably learning about how the USSR defeated the Nazi's in WW2, a lesson you would do well to learn.

I'll be a supporter of his reelection. He has my vote.
[doublepost=1579657876,1579657832][/doublepost]
Move there then - and let us know how Putin tastes.
The USSR no longer exists and Russia is not communist. What was that thing you where saying about education?

I'll be a supporter of his reelection. He has my vote.
[doublepost=1579657876,1579657832][/doublepost]
Move there then - and let us know how Putin tastes.

do u think illegal immigrants r bad

The USSR no longer exists and Russia is not communist. What was that thing you where saying about education?
Putin from the KGB, your hero, is in charge. Let us know how he tastes. He loves American traitors.
[doublepost=1579658034,1579657987][/doublepost]
do u think illegal immigrants r bad
I think they need to go back where they came from. If they want to immigrate do it legally...we accept more legal immigrants than anyone. Always have.

Putin from the KGB, your hero, is in charge. Let us know how he tastes. He loves American traitors.
[doublepost=1579658034,1579657987][/doublepost]
I think they need to go back where they came from. If they want to immigrate do it legally...we accept more legal immigrants than anyone. Always have.

i see ok thats dumb but ok

only a thread made by mvq could go from calling out 19 horde guilds to trying to justify illegal immigration and somehow conq managed to squeeze in this myth of ‘white privilege’ to it too (no surprise there)
I love this forum so much glad we’re full of people well educated on politics.

Users who are viewing this thread