horde guilds, listen up

No it's not a lot to me but you're an uneducated communist with no skills same as him. Average there is around what welfare pays.

No it's not a lot to me but you're an uneducated communist with no skills same as him. Average there is around what welfare pays.
Says the guy posting a couple weeks ago on the website i created while trying to emulate a tournament I masterminded, and you aren't even getting beyond a F- tier shitpost equivalent to whatever nonsense troll is the flavor of the month, except you're more enduring. In the mean time you're probably twice my age and made half the career progress while being as educated as I was when I was 15. Step off and come back to reality.
[doublepost=1579655515,1579655393][/doublepost]you're the kind of ugly motherfucker who weighs 300 lbs and only ever hit middle management while thinking white people are the master race
[doublepost=1579655572][/doublepost]my guess is your only sense of masculinity is the shitty riffle your slave owning great grampa owned

You and the chokelord are as accurate here as you are about other things - meaning not at all. :)

Also I've done the family tree thing and back to 1400 or so no ancestors were slaveholders. You're trying to make people slaves today though. Good thing there's men like me to stop you

conq1.jpg

Reactions: MYT
I love how someone can post a screenshot from over a year ago and all the sudden i'm a liar lol

So let me get this straight conq banned people left right and center for ''language and insults'' and then the first opportunity he gets after selling the website he calls someone a ''fat motherfucker'' and ''poor''.

Reactions: MYT
So let me get this straight conq banned people left right and center for ''language and insults'' and then the first opportunity he gets after selling the website he calls someone a ''fat motherfucker'' and ''poor''.
I've been unchained

I've seen the light

Users who are viewing this thread