Horde community -- ally sore loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooooooooooooo horde needs heals at night? im rolling a rsham even though earthshield is 22 >.>

would love some friends to point me in right direction as far as gearing goes, i have a decently geared 60 to help in return :)

long time 60(25) player, so i know the ins and outs of farming gear lol

arksnark#1757

sooooooooooooo horde needs heals at night? im rolling a rsham even though earthshield is 22 >.>

would love some friends to point me in right direction as far as gearing goes, i have a decently geared 60 to help in return :)

long time 60(25) player, so i know the ins and outs of farming gear lol

arksnark#1757
Circle of flame, green feverflare and harmonious gear, desolation chest and shoulders/gloves if you want the 2 pieces set bonus.

@waterbottle It's not Alliance, it's just a bunch idiots from Horde shooting themselves on the foot.
@tence You must be new to the bracket!? :p. The alliance XPON20s community was established at around midway point of BFA and had no one in it. In order to grow the Alliance 20 Community really fast, all players were given mod privileges to paste the link, etc. but it became a problem way later on when a few horde players joined the ranks, made chat real toxic, and started vandalizing the player list and notes with slurs/obscenities, so eventually, the mod list had to be redone. T here were Alliance mods that got unjustly kicked for talking shit and kicking these toxic Horde players, etc etc. No drame ever? Hardly.
@JadeFire I concur, everyone helps each other out on Horde and is much livelier. But I see hope in Alliance lately.
@Zazz That's mostly noise.:p Let’s give ‘em the real meat.
For many months now, Gas and Kracks have been crying about stupid shit and trolling Horde Comm chat, upsetting lots of people. So I think one of the mods got fed up – not me, I wasn’t going to be the troll police– and took it upon themselves to kick Gas repeatedly out of the community. So after Gas was able to convince Goohd to get him Mod privileges, Gas has been, for about 2 weeks, on a rampage repeatedly trolling and kicking everyone that he doesn’t like in retaliation.
But come Wednesday morning, what was radioactive apparently became nuclear – someone dumped over half the Horde list… alphabetically. You can do the math on who you think did it – the mod list is a very fucking short list.
Unfortunately, there were only 3 people that may have been able to stop a lot of this over the last week - one is inactive, one’s been on holidays, and one was online and sat on the sidelines doing nothing. I certainly don’t blame any of these guys per se( HASH get the fuck back from your VACA MFer, we need you, NOW!!!! :p j/k) , but one thing’s for sure, the only solution going forward will be to either sit tight until Hash gets back on Sunday so that we can rebuild and restructure the mod list (like what got done on Alliance a year and half ago) OR as Hash said, just disband the community and join the CareBears aka NMD, :p, j/k, I’m fucking with you Supa, I think you got a great alternative going over there and you’ve done a lot to grow the OG channel/community.
In Gas’ defense, which is weird coming from me, he’s probably pissed because when BFA mythic gear was becoming a thing, lots of Horde players were mass reporting him and others. Eventually Blizzard locked out his account… he’s the only one that I know that got banned for that gear. Saying that I’d be fucking pissed too would be an understatement. Twinks reporting other twinks… over THAT? Fucking come on now. But nevertheless, absolutely does not excuse what transpired over the last few weeks.

@ Chops I do.

i heard that supacow kicked everyone because he wanted his community to be the best one

upload_2022-1-13_12-9-58.gif

Let's actually put some thought and effort into who we promote to "mod" within these communities.

There shouldn't even be mods of communities, look at their actions per day and justify the title when threads like this occur, lol. The "power" doesn't fit the community narrative...

Last edited:
@waterbottle It's not Alliance, it's just a bunch idiots from Horde shooting themselves on the foot.
@tence You must be new to the bracket!? :p. The alliance XPON20s community was established at around midway point of BFA and had no one in it. In order to grow the Alliance 20 Community really fast, all players were given mod privileges to paste the link, etc. but it became a problem way later on when a few horde players joined the ranks, made chat real toxic, and started vandalizing the player list and notes with slurs/obscenities, so eventually, the mod list had to be redone. T here were Alliance mods that got unjustly kicked for talking shit and kicking these toxic Horde players, etc etc. No drame ever? Hardly.
@JadeFire I concur, everyone helps each other out on Horde and is much livelier. But I see hope in Alliance lately.
@Zazz That's mostly noise.:p Let’s give ‘em the real meat.
For many months now, Gas and Kracks have been crying about stupid shit and trolling Horde Comm chat, upsetting lots of people. So I think one of the mods got fed up – not me, I wasn’t going to be the troll police– and took it upon themselves to kick Gas repeatedly out of the community. So after Gas was able to convince Goohd to get him Mod privileges, Gas has been, for about 2 weeks, on a rampage repeatedly trolling and kicking everyone that he doesn’t like in retaliation.
But come Wednesday morning, what was radioactive apparently became nuclear – someone dumped over half the Horde list… alphabetically. You can do the math on who you think did it – the mod list is a very fucking short list.
Unfortunately, there were only 3 people that may have been able to stop a lot of this over the last week - one is inactive, one’s been on holidays, and one was online and sat on the sidelines doing nothing. I certainly don’t blame any of these guys per se( HASH get the fuck back from your VACA MFer, we need you, NOW!!!! :p j/k) , but one thing’s for sure, the only solution going forward will be to either sit tight until Hash gets back on Sunday so that we can rebuild and restructure the mod list (like what got done on Alliance a year and half ago) OR as Hash said, just disband the community and join the CareBears aka NMD, :p, j/k, I’m fucking with you Supa, I think you got a great alternative going over there and you’ve done a lot to grow the OG channel/community.
In Gas’ defense, which is weird coming from me, he’s probably pissed because when BFA mythic gear was becoming a thing, lots of Horde players were mass reporting him and others. Eventually Blizzard locked out his account… he’s the only one that I know that got banned for that gear. Saying that I’d be fucking pissed too would be an understatement. Twinks reporting other twinks… over THAT? Fucking come on now. But nevertheless, absolutely does not excuse what transpired over the last few weeks.

@ Chops I do.
I’d watch that movie tbh

Let's actually put some thought and effort into who we promote to "mod" within these communities.

I was promoted to mod in the Alliance community with zero contact, communication or even asking if I wanted the role... zero thought involved. I don't moderate anything, almost out of spite but more so laziness.

There shouldn't even be mods of communities, look at their actions per day and justify the title when threads like this occur, lol. The "power" doesn't fit the community objective...
This. The roles of in-game communities are clout contests and 99% of the people don't actually care for community fostering.

That goes for both sides.

I'll have to wait for "super hardcore 20s" I guess... might be at my level.

View attachment 20585
Players need to start being honest with themselves. When an appointed moderator starts verbally cyber bullying people, there is a problem. Some players are saying people were booted. I'm starting to think they just left.
At least he was honest and genuinely said what he and everyone else thinks, more than can be said for most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread