US Horde AP Farmers/WPVP

Legendairy

Grandfathered
If anyone is doing NL AP farm runs as well let me know or add me (Draconi#1658). I am also always down for WPVP. BGs are fine too just 40+min range. Just looking for others to grind away with and possibly make some faster runs

I enjoy popping into a random Dungeon now and again with my 99/101 Twinks just to see all the reactions while I pwn everyone there in DPS... even as a "Healer" lol.

Half, if not most, of the time I get kicked. I have ran into other twinks. They get mad at me for reaching the boss, locking them out, and what not. I mainly Random Que and not go for specific Dungeons because I dont want to get burned out of doing NL over and over again.

Half, if not most, of the time I get kicked. I have ran into other twinks. They get mad at me for reaching the boss, locking them out, and what not. I mainly Random Que and not go for specific Dungeons because I dont want to get burned out of doing NL over and over again.

I know that feeling... I'd mega pull as much of each dungeon as I can on my DH. I'd have a macro; "This is going to be the fastest and easiest dungeon of your life! Either sit at the entrance and do nothing, or follow me. Just DON'T cast or DPS in ANY way and you will live. If you pull aggro I will NOT be saving you.". Some people got that point and were like "Fuck yeah I'm going to sit here and do nothing!", others voted to kick me ASAP and others whined the whole time or accused me of hacking.

I know that feeling... I'd mega pull as much of each dungeon as I can on my DH. I'd have a macro; "This is going to be the fastest and easiest dungeon of your life! Either sit at the entrance and do nothing, or follow me. Just DON'T cast or DPS in ANY way and you will live. If you pull aggro I will NOT be saving you.". Some people got that point and were like "duck yeah I'm going to sit here and do nothing!", others voted to kick me ASAP and others whined the whole time or accused me of hacking.

Hehehe Hacking....man I actually had a GM ask me about that and then he looked at my gear and laughed. He said he was trying to do the same on his own account but can't decide between his lock or his druid. I just told em well each player has their own preference, but check out youtube or reddit. Anyways back to topic. I ran a few with OP and found that when there is two of us, they just leave. lmao. He managed to keep up with my DH in regards to speed since I run as Havoc.. I slowed down a little bit so he can. Tee Hee.

Hehehe Hacking....man I actually had a GM ask me about that and then he looked at my gear and laughed. He said he was trying to do the same on his own account but can't decide between his lock or his druid. I just told em well each player has their own preference, but check out youtube or reddit. Anyways back to topic. I ran a few with OP and found that when there is two of us, they just leave. lmao. He managed to keep up with my DH in regards to speed since I run as Havoc.. I slowed down a little bit so he can. Tee Hee.

Haha, that's awesome! I've never had a GM speak to me so I guess the people who said were reporting me never did, or the GM's deleted those right away. I've made a couple of good friends while running through dungeons. They had no idea what twinking was and were incredibly interested after seeing what I could do. One even made a DH and almost has the same gear as me and now is making money off power leveling like I am. Feels good to contribute to the community in a way. :D

Haha yea, DH mobility is crazy, is have to kittie dash every chance I could to keep up, It was fun.. and I don't complain I was surprised that so many leave after a run , I mean if I'm dungeoning 100-110 and some twinks are offering me runs on a platter...sign me up.

i asked halfway through a panda random once how my dmg was as a healer on my 99 and was rewarded with "WE GET IT YOURE SO COOL" then kicked from the group lol. no one had died and it was the first thing I'd said in group since the hellos at start of the dungeon.

i have no idea how they knew I was that cool.

Users who are viewing this thread